West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) Recruitment 2015 – WBPDCL/RECRUITMENT/2014-2015/04. Candidates who have completed 12th Class/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate/ LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Trainee & More Vacancies Job on or before 17/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Trainee & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ ITI/ Diploma/ Any Graduate/ LLB|
|Total No of Vacancy||373 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 6300-39100/- p.m|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Ltd. BIDYUT UNNAYAN BHABAN Block– LA, Plot No. 3/C, Sector–III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata– 700098|
Detail of West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Sl. No||Discipline & Scale of Pay||Number of Posts||Minimum Essential Qualification|
Trainee – Operator / Technician Fitter Electrician
Rs. 6300 – Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600.
|260 Post||50% marks in Madhyamik or equivalent examination ad Trade Certificate (IT) under NCVT from any recognized Industrial Training Institute in the trade of
Fiter / Electrican (2yrs duration) respectively. Candidates appeared in the final year examination of such IT course in 2014, but results awited are also eligble to aply. Howevr, such candiates are required to furnish final qualifyng results of such Trade Crtifcate (IT) athe time of Interview if caled for. Partime course / course undertaken through Distance mode / sandwich course shall not be considered.
|2||Assistant Sub Inspector (Security) *||20||02 01 20 Ex Serviceman having Higher Secondary (Class XI Board) qualification with at least 5 (five) yearservice in regular Amy, Navy or Air Force of the Unio of Indiand includes BSF, CISF and ITBP only. Besides above, Experience of looking into Industrial Security atny Central PSU, Stae PSU will be prefered. Part time course / course undertaken through Distance mode / sandwich course shall not be considered.|
|3||Staff Nurse *||10||Higher Secondary (Clas XI Board) and having Diploma in Genral Nursing & Midwifery from any stautory instiute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Candiates having at least 01 (One) year working experince in OT and inpatient department any Government Hospital wil be prefred. Part time course / course undertaken through Distance mode / Degrees from Open Universites /andwichourse shal not be considerd.|
|4||Security Officer *||04||Ex Servicemn having Graduate Degre in any discpline from any university recognized by the UGC with at least 5 yrservice in regular Amy, Navy or Air Force of the Uniof Indiand includes BSF, CISF and ITBP only not below the rank of Lieutenat / Asitan Comandant. Besides above,xperince in Industrial securityn a Executive positon atny Central PSU, Stae PSU wil be prefred. Partime course / course undertaken through Distance mode / degres from Open Universites /andwichourse shal not be considerd.|
|5||Stenographer *||20||Graduate with 50% marks in agregate or Honurs Graduate in any discpline from any university recognized by the UGC having proficency in English language. Candiates must know operation of MS Ofice with minmu sped of 10 words per minute in shorthand and Computer key depresion sped of 80 per hour. Knowledge of typing in Bengali font is desirable. Partime course / course undertaken through Distance mode / degres from Open Universites /andwichourse shal not be considerd.|
|6||Office Executive||25||Graduate with 50% marks in agregate or Honurs Graduate in any discpline from any university recognized by the UGC with proficency in operationf MS Ofice. Partime course / course undertaken through Distance mode / degres from Open Universites / vocational course / sandwich course shal not be
|7||Assistant Teacher||12||For Asitan Teacher positons other than Work Education, candiates must be Honurs graduate in respective discpline from any university recognized by the UGC with at least 50% marks in the Honursubject a graduation levl having either of the dsired pasubjects a mentioned aginst each below (refr Table) along with Degre in Bachelorf Education (B. Ed). Candiates aplying for Post Graduate grade pay must have scured at least 50% marks in respective Honursubject a Graduate lvel and also at Post Graduate levl in the rspective subject along with Degre in Bachelorf Education (B. Ed). For Asitan Teacher positon i Work Education, candiates must be Honurs Graduate in Bengali wth at least 50% marks in the Honurs Subject and must have PGBT or Work Education as subject in B.Ed in regular course from a Teachers’ Traing Instiution duly recognized by the NCTE in relvant acdemic seion or have Dgre / Diploma in Work Education curiculm awrde by any University. Partime course / course undertaken through Distance mode / degres from Open Universites /andwichourse shal not be considerd.|
|8||Assistant Manger (PS) – Probationer||20||B. E. / B. Tech (4 Yrs fultime) in Mechanical / Electrial / Instrumentaion Engiering from any recognized university oreputed Instiute aproved by AICTE having 60% marks in agregate or equivalent CGPA. Candiates apeard in the final examination of B.E / B. Techourse in 2014, but results awited are also eligble to aply. Howevr, suchandiates arequired to furnish final qualifyng results athe time of Interview if caled for. Partime course / course undertaken through Distance mode / degres from Open Universites /andwichourse shal not be considerd.|
|9||Assistant Manger (Legal) – Probationer *||02||5 yrs integratedegre in Law from any university recognized by UGC and aproved by the Bar Council of India. Candiates must have at least 01 year post qualifcation experince as legal practioner o asn oficer in a lrge industry / instiute / legal firm / comercial housetc. in handling Labour, Industrial, Comercial, Civl, Crimnal, Service maters or in judical service. Partime course / course undertaken through Distance mode / degres from Open Universiteshal not be considerd.|
AGE LIMIT & RELAXATION:
30 years as on 01.12.2014 for General category candidates applying against disciplines mentioned under Sl. No. 01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08 & 09 and 35 years as on 01.12.2014 for General category candidates against disciplines mentioned under Sl. No. 02 & 04. Age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer), 10 years for PWD candidates as per norms. Minimum age limit for all advertised position shall be 18 years. Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EC / Ex Servicemen / PWD candidates shall be allowed as per extant norms subject to maximum of 45 years considering all applicable relaxations.
APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT:
- General and OBC candidates are required to apply paying non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). SC / ST / EC / eligible WBPDCL Contractors’ workers & WBPDCL Departmental candidates are exempted from deposition of Application Fees. All applicable commission levied by the banker is to be remitted by the candidate.
- State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized to collect the application fee through SBI Collect facility only. Candidates would be required to fill in some basic details like Name, Date of Birth, Position, Application No. etc before making the payment transaction. On receipt of the money the WBPDCL shall reconcile the same with SBI within a maximum time of 72 hours, after which a candidate is required to re-login and submit the Reference No. of payment transaction to obtain a copy of the system generated Application Slip issued by WBPDCL, which shall be the sole acknowledgement of application submitted. The WBPDCL shall not be responsible for any technical issues arising with deposition of application fees.
- Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Applicants are required to apply through www.wbpdcl.co.in website. No manual / paper application will be entertained. Candidates are advised to keep in touch through the WBPDCL website for details and updates relating to this employment notification, if any.
- Payment of non refundable Application Fee of Rs. 300 (Rupees Three Hundred only) should be made using the prescribed SBI Collect facility wherein WBPDCL account number shall remain prefilled. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- The printout of Application Slips should not be tampered with. In case of any overwriting or tampering of slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected.
- Candidates should retain a copy of their Application Slip for future reference.
- SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EC / XSM / MSP for the purpose of this notification means applicants belonging to ‘Scheduled Caste’ / ‘Scheduled Tribe’ / ‘Other Backward Classes’ / ‘Person with Disability’ / ‘Exempted Category’ / ‘ Ex Servicemen’ and ‘Meritorious Sportsperson’ category candidates respectively.
- Date of Birth will be taken as that mentioned in the Birth Certificate issued by competent authority / Certificate or Admit card of Class X or equivalent examination. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
- WBPDCL Departmental candidates / ‘Contractor workers’ related to WBPDCL are also required to APPLY ONLINE and submit application through proper channel.
- Candidates applying as ‘Contractor workers’ related to the WBPDCL shall in addition to applying online be required to submit a Certificate as per Annexure X, along with copy of the system generated Application Slip duly certified by the concerned Contractor to the related site HR&A department of WBPDCL.
- Candidates whose names have been sponsored as ‘Exempted Category’ candidates by the Directorate of Employment Exchange shall only be considered for ‘Exempted Category’ reservation. All candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchanges are required to Apply Online only (www.wbpdcl.co.in) paying requisite application, wherever applicable.
- Having successfully registered oneself at the WBPDCL (www.wbpdcl.co.in) website does not entitle one to be eligible to appear for the written test and/or other subsequent test. Candidates need to download the ADMIT CARD which shall only entitle one to appear for the written test. Mere submission of application shall not give right to any candidate to be called for written test / interview and WBPDCL reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion. Verification of credentials shall be done prior to conduct of Personal Interview only and in case any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired qualification shall lead to disqualification of once appearing in the subsequent selection process. Having appeared for the written test does not entitle eligibility for Personal Interview / other secondary tests.
- Candidature of candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria so mentioned in the advertisement. Screening and selection of candidates will be based on the details provided by the candidate, hence it is necessary that the applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false / incomplete information will lead to disqualification and the WBPDCL will NOT be responsible for any consequence arising out of furnishing such wrong / false information by the candidate.
- Request for change of mailing address / examination center / category / discipline / qualification once declared in the online application form will not be entertained. The WBPDCL reserves the right to cancel / add any examination center or alter the date of examination, if situation so warrants.
- Candidates should apply for any ONE discipline / post only. Applications made for more than one discipline may render all the applications of the candidate invalid.
- The applicant(s) working in Government / Semi-Government / PSU(s) / Autonomous bodies should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) issued by his / her present employer at the time of interview if called for, without which he / she shall not be allowed for interview.
- No TA or other expenses will be made admissible to the candidates appearing for the written examination / interview etc.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of recruitment by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
- The WBPDCL reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the advertisement / recruitment process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)- Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/01/2015.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test to be held in Kolkata only.
- For the position of Trainee – Operator / Technician, Assistant Sub Inspector (Security), Nurse cum Midwife, Security Officer selection shall be made on the basis of written test and personal interview only. However, candidates appearing for the written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in the personal interview.
- For the position of Assistant Manager (PS) – Probationer and Assistant Manager (Legal) – Probationer, selection shall be made on the basis of written test, group discussion and personal Interview. However, candidates appearing for the written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in the group discussion and personal interview at each stage of the selection process.
- For the position of Assistant Teacher, selection shall be made on the basis of written test, class demo and personal interview. However, candidates appearing for written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in class demo and personal interview at each stage of the selection process.
- For the position of Stenographer selection shall be made on the basis of written test, trade test (short hand & computer proficiency) and personal interview. However, candidates appearing for the written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in the trade test (shorthand & computer proficiency test) and personal interview at each stage of the selection process.
- For the position of Office Executive, selection shall be made on the basis of written test, computer proficiency test and personal interview. However, candidates appearing for written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in computer proficiency test and personal interview at each stage of the selection process.
Besides above, final offer of appointment shall strictly be made on the basis of reports of medical fitness test of the candidate. Such medical tests shall be carried out at WBPDCL authorized hospitals only.
How to apply for Trainee & More Vacancies Vacancy in West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL):
Eligible candidates will be required to apply online only (on the internet) through the link ‘APPLY ONLINE’ link on the WBPDCL recruitment portal. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Before registering / submitting applications on the website, the candidates should possess a valid: a. E-mail ID b. Mobile number c. Scanned copy of recent passport size colored photograph (not more than 50KB size) of the candidate / scribe as applicable, and scanned signature (not more than 20KB size) of the candidate / scribe as applicable.
- The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded photograph / signature is not clear and recognizable.
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XSM/EC/MSP) as submitted in the application cannot be changed thereafter and no benefit of other category reservation will subsequently be made admissible at any stage of the selection process. Category as mentioned at the time of submission shall remain unaltered during the recruitment process.
- Verify eligibility criteria against the position for which application is being made and then proceed to SBI Collect for submission of application fees, if any, through Debit Card or in Cash as per instruction provided under Application Fee & Mode of Payment at Point E.
- SBI Collect facility is to be used for payment of application fee using either Debit Card or through Cash deposition against SBI Collect generated pay-in-slip, as applicable. After making payment of application fee as indicated above, candidates must further re-login at the recruitment portal with their respective payment Reference No. within 72 hrs of deposition of application fee (i.e., upon updation of payment records on WBPDCL server from SBI within maximum time of 72 hrs) to download their system generated Application Slip.
- Candidates are required to download and retain a copy of the system generated Application Slip capturing essential details as provided by the candidate for future reference.
- Candidates must write their name as it appears in the educational certificate of Secondary or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage necessary legally accepted documentary proof is to be submitted at the time of interview.
- Candidates are not required to send any document in support of their application or for appearing in the written test. However, candidates shortlisted for interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Caste/Category, PWD, XSM status, Application slip, copy of payment details etc. at the time of interview, as per intimation to be given to the shortlisted candidates.
- All the certificates related to qualification should be issued by a recognized Board / Institute / University only. Wherever CGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. Candidates are required to submit a Certificate to this effect from the respective University / Institute at the time of Interview.
- While filling the online application, candidates must carefully follow all the necessary steps as referred above. Incomplete application / application without fee / application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from the applicants in this regard.
- Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange will have to APPLY ONLINE only, failing which their candidature shall not be considered.
- The candidates can access the online application form at www.wbpdcl.co.in. Online submission will remain open from 25.12.2014 to 17.01.2015.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail / Mobile only. All information regarding examination schedule / download of Admit Card / Interview Call letters, etc. shall be provided through E-mail or through the WBPDCL website only. No hardcopy mailing of Admit Card / Interview Call letters shall be done by the WBPDCL. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of Admit Card / Call Letter shall be that of the candidate. The WBPDCL will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent due to invalid / wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mails to SPAM / BULK mail folder etc.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/01/2015
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)Recruitment 2014 – WBPDCL/RECRUITMENT/2014-2015/04.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From WBPDCL|
|Other State Government jobs|