West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inspector, Principal through recruitment notification – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 12 / 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Inspector, Principal Job on or before 6/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Vacancy Name : Inspector, Principal
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 12 Post
Salary : Rs.9,000-42,000/- pm
Job Location : KOLKATA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 6/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, WEST BENGAL 161-A, S.P. MUKHERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 026
Detail of West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Inspector, Principal Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed format given at the Commission’s website at http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in. are invited from Indian citizens and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Govt. of India for recruitment to the under mentioned posts. All posts are temporary but likely to be permanent. N.B. ABILITY TO READ, WRITE AND SPEAK IN BENGALI IS AN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS AND SERVICES MENTIONED BELOW. PROVIDED THAT THE SAID COMPULSORY REQUIREMENT OF KNOWLEDGE IN BENGALI IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR NEPALI SPEAKING CANDIDATES FROM THE HILL AREAS OF THE DISTRICT OF DARJEELING UNLESS MENTIONED OTHERWISE AGAINST ANY PARTICULAR POST(S). THIS WILL BE TESTED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|INSPECTOR OF FACTORIES IN WEST BENGAL FACTORIES SERVICE UNDER THE LABOUR DEPARTMENT, GOVT. OF WEST BENGAL – NO. OF VACANCIES: SEVEN (TWO RESERVED FOR S.C. AND ONE FOR O.B.C. CATEGORY ‘B’ CANDIDATES)||7||Essential: (i) Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent; and (ii) At least 5 (five) years experience in an Engineering Workshop or Plant of repute.||Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.42, 000/- (P.B. – 4A) plus Grade Pay Rs.6, 600/-.||Not more than 35 years on 01.01.2015.|
|PRINCIPAL, EKLABYA MODEL RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS (ENGLISH MEDIUM HIGHER SECONDARY CO-ED) UNDER THE TRIBAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, GOVT. OF WEST BENGAL – NO. OF VACANCIES: FIVE (ONE EACH RESERVED FOR S.C. AND S.T. CANDIDATES)||5||Essential: (i) Master‘s degree in any schooling subjects from a recognized university; (ii) Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Teaching or Post Graduate Basic Training of any Teachers’ Training Institute recognized by the National Council of Teachers’ Education; (iii) Having experience of at least ten years continuous service as teacher in an English Medium High or Higher Secondary School recognized by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education/West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education/Indian Council of Secondary Education ;||Rs.9, 000/- – Rs.40, 500/- (P.B. – 4) plus Grade Pay of Rs.5, 400/-.||Not more than 45 years on 01.01.2015.|
For all categories of post Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by the Government.
- All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called in for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualifications in the relevant subjects/higher standard of marks/grade obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in relevant field higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a Screening Test/Written Test. IN THE CASES OF SCREENING TEST/ WRITTEN TEST, CANDIDATES SUFFERING FROM BLINDNESS OR LOW VISION WILL BE ALLOWED THE HELP OF A SCRIBE, IF REQUIRED. If sufficient number of candidates with prescribed age limit is available for selection for a particular post, the commission may exercise its discretion not to relax upper age limit of the candidate(s) even if the provision for such relaxation is laid down in the advertised criteria.
- In cases where no Division/Class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula adopted are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience/research experience gained in full time employment/research in the relevant field after acquiring essentialqualification. [Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organisation(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) and field of experience indicating basic pay and consolidated pay must be obtained from the appropriate authority. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s)].
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession upto 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal and upto 3 years to O.B.C. (category ’A’ or ‘B’) candidates of West Bengal. S.C., S.T. and B.C. candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as general candidates. Such benefits are also available upto 45 years for Persons with Disabilities. (a) A candidate claiming to be S.C., S.T., B.C. or persons with disabilities (40% and above) must have a certificate in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal as specified below: For S.C., S.T. and B.C. candidates: (i) In the district, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and (ii) In Kolkata, the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas or such Additional District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas, as may be authorized by the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas, on behalf and the District Welfare Officer, Kolkata and Ex-officio Joint Director, Backward Classes Welfare. [vide the W.B.S.Cs. & S.T.s. (Identification) Acxt, 1994 and S.C. & S.T. Welfare Deptt. Order No. 261-TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated 6.4.95 read with B.C.W. Deptt. Order no. 6320-BCW/MR-84/10 dated 24.9.2010 and No. BCW/MR-61/2012 (Pt.) dated 12.7.2013.] For Persons with Disabilities: A Medical Board constituted at Government Medical College Hospitals in Kolkata, District Hospitals and Sub-Divisional Hospitals. [vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999] (b) The Public Service Commission may require such further proof of particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries about their character and other particulars regarding suitability and eligibility.
- CANDIDATES MUST FULFIL THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS BY THE CLOSING DATE.
- All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission.
- If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE.
- ALL INFORMATION REGARDING RECRUITMENT TO THE POST WILL BE AVAILABLE, TIME TO TIME, IN THE COMMISSION’S WEBSITE AT http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in and http://www.pscwb.org.in
- APPLICATION: Applications can be submitted through online only.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application alongwith Requisite fees for each.
- Commencement of submission of online application: The 22nd June, 2015 from 11:30 a.m.
- Closing date for receipt online application: The 6 th July, 2015.
- Last date of fees payment (For all categories of post): The 6 th July, 2015. NOTE: Offline payment of fees can be made up to the 7 th July, 2015 at any branches of UBI. However, the Challan for making the payment in bank should be generated by the 6 th July, 2015
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) – Inspector, Principal Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Inspector, Principal Vacancy in West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) :
Closing date for receipt of online application : The 6th July, 2015 Applications can be submitted through online only in Commission’s website at www.pscwbonline.gov.in from the 22nd June, 2015, 11.30 a.m. onwards. Before applying for the post, candidates are required to register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ scheme through the same website. Detailed information regarding age limit, qualifications, scale of pay, closing date etc. are available in the Commission’s website at:http://www.pscwb.org.in and http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/7/2015
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 12 / 2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017