West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Exam through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Exam on or before 07/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Vacancy Name :West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Exam
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, CA
Total No Of Vacancy : 165 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-42,000/-pm
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), West Bengal
Detail Of West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Exam Recruitment:
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Examination, 2015 on the results of which recruitment is made to the posts of West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service. The rules of the examination and other particulars are stated in the following paragraphs. A candidate should verify from the notified rules whether he/she is eligible for admission to the examination. The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed. The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Examination will be held in two successive stages, viz., (i) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) and (ii) Main Examination (Conventional Type) followed by Personality Test. A number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Preliminary Examination will be allowed admission to the Main Examination and a number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Main Examination will be called to appear at the Personality Test. The Preliminary Examination will be held at various centres in Kolkata and Darjeeling in December, 2015 or thereabout. Only scheduled tribe’ candidates of Darjeeling district and other candidates of the three hill sub-divisions, namely Darjeeling Sadar, Kalimpong and Kurseong will be allowed to appear at Darjeeling centre. The Main Examination will be held in Kolkata only. The schedule for the Main Examination will be announced later on. The Personality Test will be held thereafter in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, in Kolkata
- Total No. of Posts: 165
- Name of the Exam: West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service Exam, 2015
- Name of the Categories: 1. UR: 62 Posts 2. SC: 44 Posts 3. ST: 12 Posts 4. BC (A): 23 Posts 5. BC (B): 14 Posts 6. PH: 10 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be not more than 32 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxations will be applicable up to 05 years for SC & ST candidates, 03 years for BC candidates.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Commerce of a recognized University or Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Membership of the Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India.
- Salary : (PB-4A) Rs.15,600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/- Gross emoluments at the entry level : Rs.21,000/- besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules
Selection Procedure For West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) – West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Exam Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/10/2015
- Candidates will be selected based on preliminary & main examination, personality test.
- Commencement of submission of online application : The 16 th September, 2015 from 11:30 a.m.
- Closing date for submission of online application : The 7 th October, 2015 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through online : The 7 th October, 2015 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline : The 8 th October, 2015
How To Apply For West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Exam Vacancy in West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC):
- Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/- only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/ credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment). SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal & Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.pscwb.org.in or www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 16-09-2015 to 07-10-2015.
- Before applying online candidates should have a valid email id & phone number, scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Log on through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Read the all instructions carefully.
- Click on the “One Time Registration”.
- Fill the all details carefully & Submit the form.
- On successful submission of application an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated.
- Note down the Registration Number.
- Now take the printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/10/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017