West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2015 – INDICATIVE ADVERTISEMENT NO. 13 / 2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Principal & More Vacancies Job on or before 21 Jul 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Vacancy Name : Principal & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 96 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : KOLKATA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21 Jul 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, WEST BENGAL 161-A, S.P. MUKHERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 026
Detail of West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Principal & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed format given at the Commission’s website at http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in. are invited from Indian citizens and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Govt. of India for recruitment to the under mentioned posts. All posts are temporary but likely to be permanent
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|PRINCIPAL||6||Essential: B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech. in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech. and Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate disciplines. Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in teaching/research/industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at the level of Professor. OR Minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and / or research and / or industry. OR In case of Architecture, professional practice of 10 years as certified by Council of Architecture shall also be considered valid.||Rs.37, 400/- – Rs.67, 000/- plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 10, 000/- + spl. Allowance of Rs.3, 000/- per month.||Not more than 50 years as on 01.01.2015.|
|PROFESSOR IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS||10||Essential: B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech. in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech. and Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate discipline. Experience : Minimum 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor. OR Minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and / or research and / or industry.||Rs.37, 400/- – Rs.67, 000/- plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 10, 000/-.||Not more than 50 years as on 01.01.2015.|
|ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS||20||Essential: B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech. in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech. and Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate discipline. Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in teaching/research/industry of which 2 years post Ph.D. experience is desirable.||Rs.37, 400/- – Rs.67, 000/- plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 9, 000/-.||Not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2015.|
|ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS||60||Essential: B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech. in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech.||Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.39, 100/- plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6, 000/-.||Not more than 35 years as on 01.01.2015.|
For all categories of post Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. O.B.C. candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO S.C./S.T./O.B.C. CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) – Principal & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21 Jul 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Principal & More Vacancies Vacancy in West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) :
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate Application along with requisite fees for each.
- SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ONE PARTICULAR POST IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. THE CANDIDATURE OF A CANDIDATE WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO THE SELECTION PROCEDURE, WILL BE CANCELLED EVEN IF HE/SHE IS ADMITTED TO THE SAME.
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
- All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called in for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualifications in the relevant subjects/higher standard of marks/grade obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in relevant field higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a Screening Test/Written Test. IN THE CASES OF SCREENING TEST/ WRITTEN TEST, CANDIDATES SUFFERING FROM BLINDNESS OR LOW VISION WILL BE ALLOWED THE HELP OF A SCRIBE, IF REQUIRED. If sufficient number of candidates with prescribed age limit is available for selection for a particular post, the commission may exercise its discretion not to relax upper age limit of the candidate(s) even if the provision for such relaxation is laid down in the advertised criteria.
- In cases where no Division/Class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula adopted are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience/research experience gained in full time employment/research in the relevant field. [Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organisation(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) and field of experience indicating basic pay and consolidated pay must be obtained from the appropriate authority. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s)].
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession upto 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal and upto 3 years to O.B.C. (category ’A’ or ‘B’) candidates of West Bengal. S.C., S.T. and B.C. candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as general candidates. Such benefits are also available upto 45 years for Persons with Disabilities. (a) A candidate claiming to be S.C., S.T., B.C. or persons with disabilities (40% and above) must have a certificate in support of his/her from a competent authority of West Bengal as specified below:
- CANDIDATES MUST FULFIL THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS BY THE CLOSING DATE.
- All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission.
- If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE.
- ALL INFORMATION REGARDING RECRUITMENT TO THE POST WILL BE AVAILABLE, TIME TO TIME, IN THE COMMISSION’S WEBSITE AT http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in and http://www.pscwb.org.in
- APPLICATION: Applications can be submitted through online only. Filling up of online application forms will be commencing from: The 9 th July, 2015, 11.30 a.m. onwards.
- Closing date for receipt online application: The 24th July, 2015.
- Last date of fees payment (For all categories of post): The 24th July, 2015. NOTE: Offline payment of fees can be made up to the 25th July, 2015 at any branches of UBI. However, the Challan for making the payment in bank should be generated by the 24th July, 2015.
- Date of Examination will be notified latter in the commission’s website at http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in and http://www.pscwb.org.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21 Jul 2015
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2014 – INDICATIVE ADVERTISEMENT NO. 13 / 2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|