West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sub Editor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 10/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Ed, M.A, Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Sub Editor & More Vacancies Job on or before 25/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Vacancy Name : Sub Editor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Ed, M.A, Diploma, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 522 Post
Salary : Rs.9,000-40,500/- p.m
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) , West Bengal
Detail of West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Sub Editor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed format given at the Commission’s website at http:://www.pscwbonline.gov.in are invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Govt. of India for recruitment to the under mentioned posts. Post at Sl. No. 2, 5, 6 & 8 is permanent. All other posts are temporary but likely to be permanent.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|LECTURER IN THE GOVT. PRIMARY TEACHERS’ TRAINING INSTITUTES UNDER THE SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, GOVT. OF WEST BENGAL. (Item no., Subjects, Medium, & Vacancy mentioned below ) :||33||i) For Foundation Course : M. Ed. / M.Ed. ( Elementary ) with 55% marks or M.A. in Education with 55 % marks and Diploma / Degree in Primary / Elementary Education with 55 % marks – all from recognized University / Institutes. ii) For Methodology Course : A Master’s Degree of two years duration ( regular ) course, with Honours at Graduation Level, having at least 55% marks in relevant school teaching subject and Diploma /Degree in Education / Primary Education with 55% marks – all from recognized University / Institutes. (iii) Knowledge in Bengali – Spoken & Written. (iv) Acquisition of Computer Literacy.||For all the posts at item no. 1 : (P.B.- 4) Rs.9,000/- – Rs.40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs.4,800/- .||Not more than 32 years on 01.01.2015.|
|ASSISTANT MASTER (ENGLISH MEDIUM) in the under mentioned subjects (Women unsuitable) :||112||(i) For posts at item no. 2(a) ,2(b), 2(c), 2(d) ,2(e), 2(g) & 2(h) Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree from a recognised University in appropriate subjects viz. English, Bengali, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, History, & Geography as the case may be. For post at Item No. 2(f) Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree of a recognised University in Zoology with Botany as a subsidiary subject in the Degree Course OR A Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree of a recognised University in Botany with Zoology as a subsidiary subject in the degree course OR A Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree of a recognised University in Physiology with Botany and Zoology as subsidiary subjects in the Degree Course.||P.B. – 4, Rs.9,000/- – Rs.40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs.4,800/- for candidates with Master’s Degree and Rs.9,000/- – Rs.40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs.4,700/- for candidates with Honours Degree.||Not more than 32 years on 01.01.2015 relaxable upto 37 years for specially well qualified and experienced candidates and for persons holding substantive appointment in the Teaching branch of Education Department, West Bengal.|
|DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (HANDLOOM) IN WEST BENGAL GENERAL SERVICE UNDER THE DEPARTMENT OF MICRO, SMALL & MEDIUM ENTERPRISES AND TEXTILES, GOVT. OF W.B.: THREE (1 each reserved for S.C. & S.T.)||3||QUALIFICATIONS : Essential : i) A degree/diploma in Textile Technology/Handloom Technology from a recognised University/Institute. Diploma in Handloom Technology shall be given preference. ii) Knowledge of Bengali – Spoken & Written. Desirable: i) Knowledge of Law regulating Co-operative Societies and the rules made thereunder. ii) Knowledge of inspection and testing of Textile Materials.||P.B. – 4, Rs. 9,000/- – Rs. 40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,800||Not more than 35 years as on 01.01.2015, relaxable at the discretion of the Commission for the candidates having higher qualification and/or longer experience than those prescribed and person holding substantive appointment under the Government.|
|SUB-INSPECTOR OF SCHOOLS IN THE WEST BENGAL SUBORDINATE EDUCATIONAL SERVICE (INSPECTION BRANCH) : THREE HUNDRED SIXTY THREE [37 reserved for OBC-A, 26 for OBC-B, 80 for S.C., 22 for S.T. & 11 for Persons with Disabilities (4 reserved for Blindness or Low Vision, 4 for Hearing Impairment & 3 for Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy)]||363||QUALIFICATIONS: a) Essential: i) Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree from a recognised University or equivalent with at least 50% marks in Honours Degree and minimum 55% marks in Madhyamik and 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent from a recognised Board/Council; ii) A Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or Education from a recognised University or equivalent; iii) Good Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali – Spoken and Written; iv) Ability to undertake extensive tour on official duty. (b) Desirable : i) Teaching experience in Schools; ii) Proficiency in Games and Sports; iii) Ability to organise extra-curricular activities.||P.B. – 4, Rs.9,000/- – Rs.40,500/- (Entry point minimum pay Rs. 12,140/-) with Grade Pay Rs.4,700/-.||Not more than 32 years on 01.01.2015, relaxable for persons holding substantive appointment under Education Departments, Government of West Bengal.|
|AGRICULTURAL MARKETING OFFICER (ADMINISTRATIVE) UNDER THE WEST BENGAL JUNIOR AGRICULTURAL SERVICE (MARKETING) UNDER THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL MARKETING : THREE (1 each reserved for OBC-B & S.C.)||03||QUALIFICATIONS: Essential: i) A Masters’ Degreee or Honours degree in Economics or Statistics or Commerce or Agriculture from a recognized University; ii) One year’s experience in Agricultural Marketing or Statistical Surveys in an organization of repute; iii) Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali – Spoken and Written. Desirable : A degree in Law.||P.B. – 4, Rs. 9,000/- – Rs. 40,500/- with Grade pay Rs. 4,700/- .||Not more than 32 years on 01.01.2015 relaxable for persons having higher qualifications and/or longer experience than those prescribed.|
|SUB-EDITOR FOR BENGALI AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE UNDER THE DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND CULTURAL AFFIARS, WEST BENGAL : THREE (1 each reserved for OBC-A & S.T.)||03||QUALIFICATIONS: a) Essential: i) An Honours Degree from a recognised University. (ii) 3(three) years’ experience as Sub-Editor or working Journalist in any media house of repute; or 3 (three) years’ experience as Mass Communication Practitioner in the Public relations Wing of Govt., Semi Govt. Organization or/and Corporate House or reputed Advertisement Agencies with experience of bringing out house Journals and Publicity materials in Print Media. (iii) Knowledge, experience and ability to prepare original manuscript in English and Bengali and reproductions of Illustrations. (iv) Knowledge, Experience and ability to translate from English to Bengali and Viceversa. (v) Thorough knowledge and ability of proof reading in English and Bengali. (vi) Knowledge, experience and ability to undertake and supervise computer aided page designing. b) Desirable : (i) A degree or diploma or certificate in Computer Operation with knowledge in Page maker or Corel draw or Free hand and Photoshop. (ii) A degree or diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relations.||P.B. – 4, Rs.9,000/- – Rs.40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs.4,400/-.||: Not more than 35 years on 01.01.2015, relaxable at the Discretion of the P.S.C., W.B., for candidates having higher qualifications and/or longer experience than those prescribed in the rules.|
|CULTURAL RESEARCH OFFICER IN THE CULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE IN THE WEST BENGAL GENERAL SERVICE UNDER THE BACKWARD CLASSES WELFARE DEPARTMENT, GOVT. OF W.B. : FOUR (1 each reserved for OBC-A, S.C. & S.T.)||4||QUALIFICATIONS : Essential : i) A Second Class Master’s Degree in Anthropology / Sociology / Economics / Statistics / Physics / Mathematics from a recognised University/Institute; ii) Three years’ research experience in conducting Socio-economic Surveys/Investigations and Treatment of Statistical data among the Tribal people and Scheduled Castes particularly in West Bengal and neighbouring areas; iii) Knowledge and experience in editing and proof reading for publishing Journals, Bulletins etc. of an educational or research Institution or a Government Office. Desirable: i) Evidence of having published papers on different aspects of Socio-economic problems in West Bengal and neighbouring areas; ii) Administrative experience in an educational or research Institution or a Government Office; iii) Knowledge of Tribal language spoken in West Bengal.||P.B. – 4, Rs. 9,000/- – Rs. 40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,400/-.||Not more than 32 years as on 01.01.2015.|
|ASSISTANT PURCHASE OFFICER IN THE WEST BENGAL GENERAL SERVICE UNDER THE ANIMAL RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, GOVT. OF W.B. – ONE (RESERVED FOR S.T.)||01||QUALIFICATIONS : Essential : i) A degree of recognised University; ii) Experience in purchase; iii) 3(three) years experience in a responsible capacity dealing with tenders, indents, shipping documents etc. for the purchase of stores in a Government Organisation or Statutory Body or in a Commercial Concern of repute. Desirable: i) Knowledge of Procurement of Stores for Dairy Factory, Mechanized Farm and Cattle Farm; ii) Knowledge of Bengali – Spoken & Written.||P.B. – 4, Rs. 9,000/- – Rs. 40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,400/-.||Not more than 35 years as on 01.06.2015, relaxable in the case of Specially Qualified and Experienced candidate and for persons holding Substantive Appointment under the Govt.|
Rs160/- (Rupees one hundred and sixty) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) – Sub Editor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Sub Editor & More Vacancies Vacancy in West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) :
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as par the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
- All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called in for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either qualifications or experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a Screening Test .
- In cases where no Division/Class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula adopted are to be mentioned.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience/research experience gained in full time employment/research. [Candidates must possess certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organisation(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) and indicating basic pay and consolidated pay within the closing date of Advertisement. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s)].
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession upto 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal & the benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession upto 3 years are admissible only to O.B.C.-A & O.B.C.-B candidates of West Bengal. Such benefits are also available upto 45 years for Persons with Disabilities. CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS PROOF OF BELONGING TO AN O.B.C.-A/O.B.C.-B/S.C./S.T./PERSONS WITH DISABILITY CERTIFICATE ISSUED WITHIN THE CLOSING DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT AND NO CLAIM IN THIS REGARD WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTERWARDS.
- If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her
- APPLICATION FORMS, NOT PROPERLY FILLED IN OR INCOMPLETE IN ANY RESPECT WOULD BE SUMMARILY REJECTED. IF ANY CANDIDATE SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION AGAINST ANY PARTICULAR POST, THE CANDIDATURE OF THE SAID CANDIDATE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE.
- All information regarding recruitment to the above post will be published from time to time, in the Commission’s website at http://www.pscwb.org.in.
- APPLICATION: Applications can be submitted through online only. Filling up of online application forms will be commencing from : The 8th June, 2015.
- CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION : The 25 th June, 2015.
- Last date of fees payment (For all categories of post): The 25th June, 2015.
- CANDIDATES MUST FULFIL THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS BY THE CLOSING DATE.
- All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as required by the Commission.
- NOTE: Offline payment of fees can be made up to the 26th June, 2015 at any branches of UBI. However, the Challan for making the payment in bank should be generated by the 25th June, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/6/2015
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 10/2015.
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016