West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invites application for the recruitment of Industrial Chemist, Geologocal Assistant / Geo-Hydrological Assistant with Master’s Degree, Degree educational background
Company name : West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Posts : Industrial Chemist, Geologocal Assistant / Geo-Hydrological Assistant
Qualification : Master’s Degree, Degree
Salary : Rs.7,100-Rs.40,500/- per month
No of Post : 22
Location : West Bengal
Last date to apply : 29.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications in the prescribed format given below are invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Govt. of India for recruitment to the under mentioned posts. All the posts are temporary but likely to be permanent.
Industrial Chemist, Geologocal Assistant / Geo-Hydrological Assistant:
INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST, WEST BENGAL FACTORIES SERVICE UNDER THE DIRECTORATE OF FACTORIES, WEST BENGAL UNDER THE LABOUR DEPARTMENT, G.E. BRANCH – TWO (1 reserved for S.T.)
- QUALIFICATIONS : Essential : A 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Chemistry of a recognised University or an equivalent degree.
- Desirable: Experience in analytical and research work.
- PAY : P.B.-4, Rs.9,000/- – Rs.40,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,700/- .
- AGE : Not more than 35 years on 01.01.2014 relaxable for well qualified and experienced candidates.
GEOLOGICAL ASSISTANT/GEO-HYDROLOGICAL ASSISTANT UNDER STATE WATER INVESTIGATION DIRECTORATE, KOLKATA UNDER WATER RESOURCES INVESTIGATION & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, WEST BENGAL – TWENTY [(2 reserved for OBC-A, 1 for OBC-B, 4 for S.C. , 2 for S.T. & 1 for P.D. (Hearing Impairment)].
- QUALIFICATIONS : A 2nd Class Hons. Degree or Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a recognised University or its equivalent.
- PAY : P.B.-3, Rs.7,100/- – Rs.37,600/- Entry level pay of Rs. 8,650/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,100/- .
- AGE : Not more than 32 years on 01.01.2014.
- DUTIES: To assist Geologists or Sr. Geologist in the matter of Geological Survey & Investigation.
Candidates must enclose with their application a fee of Rs160/- (Rupees one hundred and sixty) only for all the posts by Indian Postal Order which MUST BE PURCHASED ON A DATE AFTER PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT and crossed and endorsed to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, or by a receipted Challan from a Govt. Treasury in West Bengal or the Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata under the head ‚0051-00-105-State PSC Examination fees-001-Examination fees-16 other fees‛. The Postal Orders should be made payable at G.P.O., Kolkata. Money Order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. will not be accepted. No application will be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fees. Candidates belonging to S.C./S.T. of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under Persons With Disabilities Rules, 1999 are not required to pay any fee. The application of such candidates will not be accepted if the same is not accompanied with the attested copy of S.C./S.T./Persons with Disabilities certificate. Such exemption of fees is, however, not applicable to any B.C. candidate. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
I N F O R M A T I O N:
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application alongwith requisite fees for each.
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
- All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called in for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either qualifications or experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a Preliminary Examinations /Screening Test .
- In cases where no Division/Class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula adopted are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience/research experience gained in full time employment/research. [Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organisation(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) and indicating basic pay and consolidated pay must be furnished together with applications. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s)].
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession upto 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal and upto 3 years to B.C. candidates of West Bengal. S.C., S.T. and B.C. candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as general candidates. Such benefits are also available upto 45 years for Persons with Disabilities. PROOF OF BELONGING TO AN S.C. OR S.T. OR B.C. OR PERSONS WITH DISABILITY MUST BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FORM AND NO CLAIM IN THIS REGARD WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTERWARDS.
- If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
How to apply:
- Applications should be sent to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700026 superscribing on the envelope “ (i) Advertisement No. (ii) Item No. & (iii) Name of the post applied for‛ so as to reach him on or before the closing date. Application may also be submitted personally between 11-00 a.m. and 3-30 p.m. on all working days to the above address of the Commission’s office on or before the closing date.
- Completed application must be submitted along with the copies of the following documents either Self Certified or attested by competent authority:(i) Madhyamik or equivalent certificate. (ii) OBC-A/OBC-B/S.C./S.T./Persons with Disability certificate issued by competent authority. (iii) Registration certificate for citizenship (if by registration) as required under item 9(b) of the application. (iv) Marksheet and certificate for each examination passed. (v) Experience certificate.
- APPLICATION FORMS, NOT PROPERLY FILLED IN OR INCOMPLETE IN ANY RESPECT OR WITHOUT REQUISITE DOCUMENTS WOULD BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR A PARTICULAR CATEGORY OF POST IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. THE CANDIDATURE OF A CANDIDATE WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ANY PARTICULAR POST WILL BE CANCELLED EVEN IF HE/SHE IS ADMITTED TO THE SAME.
- Two self-addressed unstamped envelopes should be enclosed with the application.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE.
- Candidates may obtain the details of the post, information and Application Format through the Commission’s website at http://www.pscwb.org.in. All information regarding recruitment to the above posts will be published from time to time, in the Commission’s said website.
- PHOTOGRAPH : The candidates must submit one copy of his/her recent passport size photograph duly signed by him/her which should be pasted on the first page in the space provided for the purpose in the application form. In cases of Preliminary Examination/Screening Tests an identical copy of the photograph will be required for pasting on the Attendance Sheet to be sent by this office along with the Admit Card.
- CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION : The 29th September, 2014.
- CANDIDATES MUST FULFIL THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS BY THE CLOSING DATE.
- All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished along with the application within the closing date of the submission of application. No claim in this regard will be entertained afterwards.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 29.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From WBPSC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017