West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inspector of Wakf through recruitment notification – West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02 / WBSSC / EXAM. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Inspector of Wakf Job on or before 15/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)
Vacancy Name : Inspector of Wakf
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 14 Post
Salary : Rs. 7,100- 37,600/- p.m
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) , West Bengal
Detail of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Inspector of Wakf Recruitment:
Online Applications / Applications through Tathya Mitra Kendras are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to the post of Inspector of Wakf in the Directorate of Minorities’ Development and Welfare under the Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department, Government of West Bengal, selection of which will be made by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission in terms of section 6 (1) of the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Act, 2011:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Inspector of Wakf (Group – B)||14 [UR – 5, UR (LV) – 01, UR (EC) – 01, SC – 2, SC (EC) – 01, ST – 01, BC:A – 01, BC:A (EC) – 01 BC:B – 01]||Bachelors’ degree from any recognized University, Good knowledge of Bengali – spoken & written, Acquaintance with Islamic Social Customs, Culture and Muslim Theology.||Pay Band – III (Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/-) Grade Pay- Rs. 3,600/||Not below 20 years and not more than 32 years as on the 1st January 2015.|
EXAMINATION FEES & PROCESSING FEES
The following Examination Fees and / or Processing Fees have been fixed by the Commission for this Examination:-
|Sl. No.||Category||Examination Fee||Processing Fee||Total Amount Payable|
|1||All categories except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe and Persons with Disabilities (of 40% and above only)||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 220/-|
|2||Scheduled Caste||Nil||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 20/|
|3||Scheduled Tribe||Nil||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 20/|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (of at least 40% and above only)||Nil||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 20/|
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) – Inspector of Wakf Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Inspector of Wakf Vacancy in West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) :
- The Commission extends facility to submit application through about 1800 Tathya Mitra Kendras set up by the Govt. of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal.
- Applicants may approach any of the Tathya Mitra Kendras (list provided in the website) with all particulars and passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill up the online application form on the basis of information provided by the applicant.
- He / She will also scan the photograph and signature of the applicant and upload it.
- CANDIDATES MUST CHECK ON SCREEN DETAIL INFORMATION ENTERED BY THE STAFF BEFORE PROCEEDING FOR ONLINE PAYMENT.
- The Examination fees and / or Processing fees have to be paid to the Tathya Mitra Kendras. The Kendra will take Service charge of Rs. 20/- extra for filling up of the form and uploading the same along with Scanned Copies of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature and making online payment of Examination Fees and / or Processing Fees received from the applicant.
- All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (of 40% and above only) shall pay Rs. 240/- only [Examination fees – Rs. 200/- , Processing fees – Rs. 20/- and Service Charge – Rs. 20/- ] to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra, while Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (40% and above only) shall pay Rs. 40/- only [Processing fees – Rs. 20/- and Service Charge – Rs. 20/- ] to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CANDIDATES SHALL PAY ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE FEES AND CHARGES MENTIONED ABOVE TO THE AUTHORISED STAFF OF THE TATHYA MITRA KENDRAS.
- AFTER PAYMENT OF THE FEES AND SERVICE CHARGE, THE AUTHORISED STAFF OF THE KENDRA WILL HAND OVER THE APPLICANT A PRINTED RECEIPT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER AS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION ONLINE
- CANDIDATES MUST KEEP THE RECEIPT WITH THEM AND NOTE DOWN THE REGISTRATION NUMBER FOR ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE COMMISSION, IF ANY.
- Candidates may contact Commission through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any kind of non-cooperation from any of the Tathya Mitra Kendras, with details of the concerned Kendra.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/7/2015
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02 / WBSSC / EXAM.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|