West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer, Librarian through recruitment notification – West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03 / WBSSC / EXAM, DATED, 24.07.2015. Candidates who have completed 12th, M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Stenographer, Librarian on or before 21/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)
Vacancy Name :Stenographer, Librarian
Educational Qualification : 12TH, M.Lib
Total No Of Vacancy : 77 Posts
Salary : Rs.7,100-37,600/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC), Mayukh Bhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
Detail Of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Stenographer, Librarian Recruitment:
Online Applications / Applications through Tathya Mitra Kendras are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to the following posts under various Departments, selection of which will be made by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission in terms of section 6 (1) of the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Act, 2011:
Schedule ‘A’ English Stenographer (Basic Grade):
- No of Post : 64
- Scale of pay: Pay Band-III (Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/-) Grade Pay – Rs. 3,600/- (Entry Point minimum pay of Rs. 7910/- per month)
- For the post of Schedule ‘A’ English Stenographer (Basic Grade) :- (i) A Pass in School Final / Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent And (ii) Acquisition of Computer Literacy and knowledge of Windows (Word, Excel & Power point).
- For the post of Schedule ‘A’ English Stenographer (Basic Grade) :- Not more than 32 years as on 01.01.2015, i.e. Applicants born between 02.01.1983 and 02.01.1997 shall only be eligible for applying for the Posts mentioned above. There shall be no age limit for persons holding permanent posts of Typists or posts of Steno – Typists under the Government of West Bengal.
- No. of Posts: 13
- Scale of pay: Pay Band-III (Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/-) Grade Pay – Rs. 3,900/-
- Essential :- (i) A Master’s Degree in Library Science of a Recognised University Or A Second Class Master’s Degree in any subject other than Library Science of a Recognised University and a Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science of a recognised University (ii) Knowledge of Bengali – Spoken & Written.
- Desirable :- Knowledge of Computer based cataloguing of books & publications and their distribution
- For the post of Librarian:- Not more than 32 years as on 01.01.2015, i.e. Applicants born between 02.01.1983 and 02.01.1997 shall only be eligible for applying for the Posts mentioned above. The upper age limit is relaxable for persons holding substantive appointment under the School Education Department as per relevant existing Government Order (s).
Selection Procedure For West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) – Stenographer, Librarian Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Stenographer, Librarian Vacancy in West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC):
- APPLICATIONS MAY BE SUBMITTED EITHER THROUGH ONLINE OR THROUGH TAHYA MITRA KENDRAS WITH EFFECT FROM THE DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT IN NEWSPAPER & COMMISSION’S WEBSITE www.wbssc.gov.in TO 21ST AUGUST, 2015 (UPTO 4.00 PM). NO APPLICATION SHALL BE RECEIVED AFTER THE LAST DATE AND TIME FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS.
- All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (of 40% and above only) shall pay Examination fees of Rs. 200/- and Processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Total amount – Rs. 220/-) only.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (40% and above only) shall pay Processing fees of Rs. 20/- only as they are exempted from paying any Examination fees. However, shortlisted candidates are required to produce their SC/ ST/ Disabilities (40% and above) Certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification. No exemption of fees is available to the SC / ST / BC-A / BC-B candidates of other states.
- Neither claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be reserved for any other examination under any circumstances whatsoever. Applications not accompanied with the requisite examination and / or processing fees shall be rejected straightway, without making any communication with the concerned candidate in this regard
- West Bengal Staff Selection Commission extends the following facilities to the candidates for submission of online applications –
- ONLINE SUBMISSION– Candidates will be able to submit application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filling up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature.
- Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank. An amount of Rs. 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking facility.
- ONLINE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD SCANNED COPY OF THEIR RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH AND FULL SIGNATURE.
- On successful submission of the application an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO NOTE IT DOWN AND MENTION THE REGISTRATION NUMBER FOR ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS, IF ANY, WITH THE COMMISSION.
- CANDIDATES MAY ALSO “SAVE” / “PRINT” A COPY OF THEIR APPLICATIONS AFTER SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION ONLINE, FOR THEIR READY REFERENCE.
- SUBMISSION THROUGH TATHYA MITRA KENDRAS – The Commission extends facility to submit application through about 1800 Tathya Mitra Kendras set up by the Govt. of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal. Applicants may approach any of the Tathya Mitra Kendras (list provided in the website) with all particulars and a passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill up the online application form on the basis of information provided by the applicant.
- He / She will also scan the photograph and signature of the applicant and upload it.
- CANDIDATES MUST CHECK ON SCREEN DETAIL INFORMATION ENTERED BY THE STAFF BEFORE PROCEEDING FOR ONLINE PAYMENT.
- The Examination fees and / or Processing fees have to be paid to the Tathya Mitra Kendras. The Kendra will take Service charge of Rs. 20/- extra for filling up of the form and uploading the same along with Scanned Copies of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature and making online payment of Examination Fees and / or Processing Fees received from the applicant.
- All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (of 40% and above only) shall pay Rs. 240/- only [Examination fees – Rs. 200/- , Processing fees – Rs. 20/- and Service Charge – Rs. 20/- ] to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra, while Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (40% and above only) shall pay Rs. 40/- only [Processing fees – Rs. 20/- and Service Charge – Rs. 20/- ] to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CANDIDATES SHALL PAY ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE FEES AND CHARGES MENTIONED ABOVE TO THE AUTHORISED STAFF OF THE TATHYA MITRA KENDRAS.
- AFTER PAYMENT OF THE FEES AND SERVICE CHARGE, THE AUTHORISED STAFF OF THE KENDRA WILL HAND OVER THE APPLICANT A PRINTED RECEIPT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER AS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION ONLINE.
- CANDIDATES MUST KEEP THE RECEIPT WITH THEM AND NOTE DOWN THE REGISTRATION NUMBER FOR ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE COMMISSION, IF ANY. Candidates may contact Commission through e-mail at [email protected] to report any kind of non-cooperation from any of the Tathya Mitra Kendras, with details of the concerned Kendra.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/08/2015
Reference: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03 / WBSSC / EXAM, DATED, 24.07.2015