West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) hiring CA, ICWA holders for Junior Executive & Office Executive role
Company name : WBSEDCL
Posts : Junior Executive & Office Executive
Qualification : CA, ICWA
Location : West Bengal
Last date to apply : 10 Oct 2013
Details of Post :
Junior Executive & Office Executive
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL),, a wholly–owned profit making and professionally managed Government ofWestBengalEnterprise,, engaged in the business of Power Distribution and Hydel Power Generation in major parts of the State of West Bengal with Customer Base exceeding 1 crore,, Employee Strength of around 17,,000 and Annual Turnover of 14,,000 crore invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the following vacant posts immediately:
Junior Executive (Finance)
- Scale of Pay : 9,,300/–to“ 34,,800/– with Grade Pay 4,,700/-
- Gross Salary : 28,,100/– P..M.. (Approx)
- No.of Post : 30
- Qualification : Graduate inany discipline froma recognizeduniversity plus Inter CA / ICWA.
- Scale of Pay : 6,,300/–to“ 20,,200/– with Grade Pay 3,,600/-
- Gross Salary : 19,,800/– P..M.. (Approx)
- No.of Post : 490
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in HS level AND
- Must have passed certificate course/any other courses on computer from the Institute indicated below:
i) ‘‘O’’ level course of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) formerly DOEACC SOCIETY,, Govt.. of India ORii) One year course in Computer Application from any Institute recognized byWest Bengal State Council ofTechnical Education ORiii) One year Diploma course in Modern Office Practice and Management from any institute recognized byWest Bengal State Council of Technical Education OR
iv) Course of Computer Operation and Programming Assistant (Basic Skill and / or Advance Skill) from Regional Vocational Training Institute,, Director General ofTraining & Employment,, Govt.. of India OR
v) Secretarial Practices (Basic Skill and / or Advance Skill) from Regional Vocational Training Institute,, Director General of Training & Employment,, Govt.. of India OR
vi) Passed twelve standards in vocational stream from State Council of Vocational Training,, Govt.. of West Bengal with any of the following combination:
a) Computer fundamentals and Programming and Computer Assembly andMaintenance..
b) ITenabled services and Computer fundamentals and Programming,, OR
vii) 3 years fulltime Bachelor Degree in Computer Application(BCA) OR
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration(BBA) OR
Bachelor Degree inScience with Honours withStatistics OR
Bachelor Degree in any stream with Computer Application / Computer Science as a pass subject with 50% in aggregate from a recognized University OR
50% in HS with 3 years full time Degree in the Bachelor level with the subjects indicated in the foregoing lines ofthis provision.
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01..01..2013 for all categories with relaxation of 3 Years for OBC (A) & OBC (B) and 5 Years for SC & ST candidates of West Bengal only.. Ex–Serviceman candidates will get age relaxation as per rules of Govt.. of West Bengal (For Ex–Serviceman : Age of the candidate – (Minus) Total Service Length given (Minimum 6 months) subject to maximum relaxation of 3 years from upper age limit as per Govt.. Rules).. Candidates in the category of SC,, ST and OBC from State other thanWestBengal need to be treated as Unreserved candidate.
Processing & Examination Fees : A sum of 400/– for the post Jr.. Executive (Finance) and a sum of 250/– for the post of Office Executive shall be deposited as application fees by the candidates.. Fee should be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a triplicate CHALLAN.. The candidate will download the CHALLAN from the website of the Company and have to take a printout of the same in A4 size paper and will have to be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India along with disposition fees.. After depositing fees,, bank will provide Transaction ID and SOL ID which are required to write at the proper place in the Application Form by the candidates.. One copy of CHALLAN to be retained by the bank and two copies of CHALLAN to be handed over to the candidate by the bank.. The candidate will retain Applicant’’s copy of CHALLAN and WBSEDCL’’s copy of CHALLAN to be sent by the candidate along with hard copy of credentials.. Bank will charge 22/– additional as Bank’’s Service Charge.. No fees need be collected from SC / ST / Exempted Category Candidates.. Application Fees will have to be deposited from 18..09..2013 to 10..10..2013 during the banking hours.. Demand Draft/Money Order/Postal Order or any other mode of payment is not acceptable.. PH candidates applying for the post of Jr.. Executive (Finance) shall pay 240/– and candidates applying for the post of Office Executive shall pay 150/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test,, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview.. Candidates called for Written Test/Computer Test/Interview shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any travelling expenses.. The Written Test,, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview will be held in Kolkata only.. The Written Test will cover the tests for GeneralKnowledge,, Current Affairs,, Reasoning,, General English and Arithmetic,, apart from tests of knowledge in the respective professional subjects.. Candidates applied for the post of Jr.. Executive (Finance) will have to write one essay as descriptive paper.. Date of Written Test will be communicated in due course.. Procedure of online registration and other detailed particulars along with address for sending registration slip with documents,, CHALLAN for application fees will be available inthe website on18..09..2013 The candidates must ensure that they have requisite qualification shown against each post as per layout of qualification and fulfill the required criteria before applying for thepost..
How to Apply : Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of WBSEDCL i..e.. www..wbsedcl..in at Career @ WBSEDCL.. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 18..09..2013 to 10..10..2013.. While applying on–line,, candidates shouldhave the following particulars readily available
- Candidates must have a validE–mailID.. The Company may send information for downloadingAdmit Card for Written Test / Computer Proficiency Test / Interview through the registered Mobile No/E–mail ID.. Under no circumstances he / she should share / mentionApplication No..to / or any other person..
- A sum of 400/– for the post Jr.. Executive (Finance) and a sum of “ 250/– for the post of Office Executive shall be deposited as application fees by the candidates.. PH candidates applying for the post of Jr.. Executive (Finance) shall pay 240/– and candidates applying for the post ofOffice Executive shall pay “ 150/–.. Fee should be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a Triplicate CHALLAN.. After filling up his / her Personal bio–data,, the candidate will download / printthe CHALLAN from the Fee CHALLAN TAB of online Application Form and have to take a printout of the same in A4 size paper and will have to deposit it in any branch of United Bank of India along with disposition fees.. Bank will charge 22/– additional as Bank’’s Service Charge.. No fees would be given for SC/ ST /ExemptedCategory candidates..
- After depositing fees,, bank will provide Transaction ID and SOL ID which are required to be written atthe proper place in the Application Form by the candidates.. One copy of CHALLAN to be retained by the bank and two copies of CHALLAN to be handed over to the candidate by the bank.. The candidate will retain Applicant’’s Copy of CHALLAN.. WBSEDCL’’s copy of CHALLAN to be sent by the candidate along with hard copy of credentials andApplication Form through post..
- Money Order / Postal Order or any othermode of paymentisnot acceptable..
- The CHALLAN (wherever applicable),, valid E–mail ID and Mobile No are mandatory data without whichonline registration willnot be possible at all.
|POST WISE DETAILS|
|Name of the post||UR||SC||ST||OBC(A)||OBC(B)||PH||Ex-Servicemen||Total|
|Jr. Executive (Finance)||7||6||9||5||2||1||Nil||30|
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10 Oct 2013