West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Medical Officer Job on or before 18/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Medical Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.37,400– 67,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Additional General Manager (HR&A), Recruitment & Manpower Planning Cell, Vidyut Bhavan, 7th Floor, ”C” Block, Sector-II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091|
Detail of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) Chief Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Chief Medical Officer||01 post||MBBS from any Institute of repute recognized by Medical Council of India, candidates with Post Graduate Degree in Medicine will be preferred AND 20 years or more post qualification experience in any Central or State Government Organisation/Central or State PSUs/large private Hospital out of which 5 years in senior level positions.||Pay Band – ₹37,400 –₹ 67,000 Grade Pay- ₹8,700|
General Instructions :
- The last date for receipt of application is 18.02.2015 upto 5 PM.
- WBSEDCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if requires, without issuing any further notice, reference or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Candidate employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC at the time of interview. Otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at that stage.
- In case of any ambiguity / dispute on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version will prevail.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be in Kolkata.
- While applying for the above posts, the applicant must ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility including academic and professional qualifications as per advertisement and other norms mentioned above. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection / verification of documents that a candidate does not fulfill the prescribed eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false / wrong information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice. No application/prayer for relaxation of eligibility norms will be entertained by the company.
- It will be the candidate’s prerogative to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with company’s website www.wbsedcl.in at Career @ WBSEDCL for information regarding the recruitment process.
- Application Form not properly filled in or incomplete in any respect or without requisite documents would be summarily rejected. Willful suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification as per layout as shown herein above by the closingdate of application. Application from Candidates who will acquire the prescribed qualifications after the closing date of application will not be entertained.
- This is to be noted that mere submission of application does not guarantee selection / appointment to the post. Selection of candidates will be made strictly on the basis of merit position, verification of original documents / certificates, clear Police Verification Report and Pre-Employment Medical test.
- Mobile No. & E-mail ID once given cannot be changed by the candidate under any circumstances. Candidates are advised to regularly get in touch with above two things. Candidates are further advised to regularly visit WBSEDCL’s website (www.wbsedcl.in) to get updated information.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) – Chief Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief Medical Officer Vacancy in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL):
The particulars along with application format shall be available on the website on and from 28.01.2015. Application form to be downloaded from the Company’s website. Application Forms duly filled in along with all documents self attested, Proof of Age and Caste Certificate (if applicable) should be submitted to The Additional General Manager (HR&A), Recruitment & Manpower Planning Cell, Vidyut Bhavan, 7th Floor, ”C” Block, Sector-II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091. The envelope containing application and other documents should be super scribed with the name of the post applied. Last date of receiving application along with other documents to the above address is 18.02.2015 upto 5 PM.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From WBSEDCL|
|Other State Government jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017