West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JUNIOR OPERATOR TECHNICIAN CUM TECHNICAL ASSISTANT through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the JUNIOR OPERATOR TECHNICIAN CUM TECHNICAL ASSISTANT Job on or before 21/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
Vacancy Name : JUNIOR OPERATOR TECHNICIAN CUM TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 98 Post
Salary : Rs.6,300-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : THE ADVERTISER Post Bag No. 6615, 8 No. Esplanade East, Esplanade Post Office, Kolkata -700069 West Bengal.
Detail of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) JUNIOR OPERATOR TECHNICIAN CUM TECHNICAL ASSISTANT Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant (JOT-CUM-TA)||98||Madhyamik or equivalent AND i) Trade Certificate under NCVT from any ITI under Directorate of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in Electronic-Mechanic/Wireman/ Electrician (Total 2 years’ duration). OR ii) Trade Certificate under NCVT from any ITI under Directorate of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in Broad Based Basic Training(BBBT) & Advanced/Specialized Module in the Electrical Sector (Total 2 years’ duration). OR iii) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) awarded by Ministry of Labour and Empowerment, Government of India, in the trade (Total 3 years’ duration): Electronic Mechanic/ Wireman/ Electrician.||6,300 – ₹20,200||18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01.01.2015|
Selection Procedure for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) – JUNIOR OPERATOR TECHNICIAN CUM TECHNICAL ASSISTANT Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/5/2015.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test and Interview. The Merit List will be prepared on total marks of Written Test and Interview (Viva-Voce) strictly in order of merit. Candidates called for Written Test/ Interview shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any travelling expenses. The Written Test and Interview will be held in Kolkata only. The Written Test will cover the tests for General Intelligence/Reasoning, Test of Elementary English, Quantitative Aptitude/Elementary Math, General Knowledge and Domain Knowledge (for the respective trade). Procedure of online registration and other detailed particulars along with address for sending registration slip with documents, CHALLAN for application fees will be available in the website from 01.05.2015. The candidates must ensure that they have requisite qualification shown against each post as per layout of qualification and fulfill the required criteria before applying for the post.
How to apply for JUNIOR OPERATOR TECHNICIAN CUM TECHNICAL ASSISTANT Vacancy in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) :
Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of WBSEDCL i.e. www.wbsedcl.in at Career @ WBSEDCL. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 01.05.2015 to 21.05.2015 (Mid Night). While applying on-line, candidates should have the following particulars readily available:
- Candidates must have a valid E-mail ID. The Company may send information for downloading Admit CardProvisional for Written Test / Interview through the registered E-mail ID only. Under no circumstances he / she should share / mention Application No. to / or any other person.
- Fee should be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a Triplicate CHALLAN. After filling up his / her Personal bio-data and professional qualifications, etc., the candidate will download / print the CHALLAN from the Fee CHALLAN TAB of online Application Form and will have to take a printout of the same in A4 size paper and will have to deposit it in any branch of United Bank of India along with disposition fees. Bank will charge an additional amount as Bank’s Service Charge. No fees will be paid by the SC / ST / Exempted Category /PH candidates. Applicants shall attach a recent passport size colour photograph(mandatory),Bank payment challan copy (WBSEDCL),age proof, Caste certificate (if applicable), Disability certificate (if applicable), proof for Ex-serviceman(if applicable) and necessary documents in support of eligibility by going to next screen and clicking on respective tab for uploading.
- After depositing fees, bank will provide Transaction ID and SOL ID which are required to be written at the proper place in the Application Form by the candidates. One copy of CHALLAN to be retained by the bank and two copies of CHALLAN to be handed over to the candidate by the bank. The candidate will retain Applicant’s Copy of CHALLAN. WBSEDCL’s copy of CHALLAN to be attached/sent by the candidate along with a copy of Application form and other credentials. If the candidates are unable to upload the documents, then they must send the documents through ordinary post. It is advisable that, before leaving bank counter, the candidates should check / ensure that the SOL ID and Transaction ID’s are clearly written on the paid challan.
- Money Order / Postal Order or any other mode of payment is not acceptable.
- The paid fees CHALLAN (wherever applicable), valid E-mail ID, Mobile No, photograph and scanned signature are mandatory data without which online registration will be treated as incomplete/invalid.
- After applying online, candidates are required to print the system generated Registration Slip with unique Application No. The original registration Slip with required WBSEDCL’s Copy of CHALLAN and all credentials duly selfattested and super-scribing at the top of the envelop post applied for has to be sent by ordinary post at the following address so as to reach latest by 28.05.2015. THE ADVERTISER Post Bag No. 6615, 8 No. Esplanade East, Esplanade Post Office, Kolkata -700069 West Bengal.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/5/2015