West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior/ Office Executive through recruitment notification – West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) Recruitment 2015– Notification No.: MPP/ 2014 / 03. Candidates who have completed Graduation/ CA/ ICWA/ BCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior/ Office Executive Job From 02/01/2015 T0 22/1/2015 . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior/ Office Executive|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ CA/ ICWA/ BCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||258 Post|
|Salary||Rs 6,300-34,800/- p.m|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE ADVERTISER Post Bag No. 781 Circus Avenue Post Office Kolkata -700017|
Detail of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)Junior/ Office Executive Recruitment:
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) invites application from Indian Nationals to fill‐up the following vacant posts immediately
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|JUNIOR EXECUTIVE (FINANCE)||12||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university plus Inter CA / ICWA.||Rs.9,300 – Rs 34,800 + GP Rs 4,700|
|OFFICE EXECUTIVE||246||1) Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in HS level AND 2) Must have passed certificate course/any other courses on computer from the Institute indicated below: i) ‘O’ level course of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) formerly DOEACC SOCIETY, Govt. of India OR ii) One year course in Computer Application from any Institute recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education OR iii) One year Diploma course in Modern Office Practice and Management from any institute recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education OR iv) Course of Computer Operation and Programming Assistant (Basic Skill and / or Advance Skill) from Regional Vocational Training Institute, Director General of Training & Employment, Govt. of India OR v) Secretarial Practices (Basic Skill and / or Advance Skill) from Regional Vocational Training Institute, Director General of Training & Employment, Govt. of India OR PATHWAY TO A POWERFUL CAREER i) Passed twelve standards in vocational stream from State Council of Vocational Training, Govt. of West Bengal with any of the following combination: a) Computer undamentals and Programming and Computer Assembly and Maintenance. b) IT enabled services and Computer undamentals and Programming, OR vii) 3 years full time Bachelor Degree in Computer Application (BCA) OR Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) OR Bachelor Degree in Science with Honours with Statistics OR Bachelor Degree in any stream with Computer Application / Computer Science as a pass subject with 50% in aggregate from a recognized University OR 50% in HS with 3 years full time Degree in the Bachelor level with the subjects indicated in the foregoing lines of this provision.||Rs 6,300 – Rs 20,200 + GP Rs 3,600|
Age Limit :
Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01.01.2014 for all the posts with relaxation of 3 Years for OBC (A) & OBC (B) and 5 Years for SC & ST candidates of West Bengal only.Ex-Serviceman candidates(Only eligible for the post of Office Executive) will get age relaxation as per rules of Govt. of West Bengal (For Ex-Serviceman : Age of the candidate – (Minus) Total Service Length given (Minimum 6 months) subject to maximum relaxation of 3 years from upper age limit as per Govt. Rules).Candidates in the category of SC, ST and OBC from State other than West Bengal will be treated as Unreserved candidates. These candidates will not enjoy any other relaxation interms of application fee, age and qualifying marks criteria in various layer of examination.
Processing & Examination Fees :
|Sl. No.||Name of the posts||Post Category||Application Fees (Rs)|
|1||Junior Executive (Finance)||Class II||400|
|2||Office Executive||Class III||250|
Fee should be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a triplicate CHALLAN. The candidate will download the CHALLAN from the website of the Company and have to take a printout of the same in A4 size paper and will have to be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India along with disposition fees. After depositing fees, bank will provide Transaction ID and SOL ID which are required to write at the proper place in the Application Form by the candidates. One copy of CHALLAN to be retained by the bank and two copies of CHALLAN to be handed over to the candidate by the bank. The candidate will retain Applicant’s copy of CHALLAN and WBSEDCL’s copy of CHALLAN to be sent by the candidate along with hard copy of credentials. Bank will charge an additional amount as Bank’s Service Charge. No fees need be collected from SC / ST / Exempted Category Candidates. Application Fees will have to be deposited from 02.01.2015 to 22.01.2015 during banking hours. Demand Draft/Money Order/Postal Order or any other mode of payment is not acceptable. PH candidates shall pay Rs 240/- for the Post of Junior Executive (Finance) and Rs 150/- for the Post of Office Executive.
General Instruction :
- The last date of online application is 22.01.2015 (Midnight).
- No Hand Written application would be entertained.
- Registration Slip with more than one WBSEDCL’s CHALLAN Copy will be rejected.
- The candidature of such candidate whose registration slip along with documents is received after 27.01.2015 shall not be considered. WBSEDCL will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay and loss in transit.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear for the Written Test/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/Vivavoce only with the Admit Card/Call Letter and not with the Registration Slip.
- Candidates should retain Applicant’s copy of CHALLAN and a photocopy of their Registration Slip for future reference.
- WBSEDCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if requires, without issuing any further notice, reference or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Candidate employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC at the time of interview. Otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at that stage.
- In case of any ambiguity / dispute on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version will prevail.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be in Kolkata.
- While applying for the above posts, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfill the eligibility including academic and professional qualifications as per advertisement and other norms mentioned above. In case,it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection (i.e. during written test/ interview/ verification of documents etc.) that a candidate does not fulfill the prescribed eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect/false/wrong information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice. No application/prayer for relaxation of eligibility norms will be entertained by the company.
- The candidates are requested to go through the layout of qualifications and other particulars carefully before registrations and sending examination fees and other documents.
- It will be the candidate’s prerogative to ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with company’s website www.wbsedcl.in at Career @ WBSEDCL for information regarding dates of Written Test / Computer Proficiency Test ( CPT ) / Interview etc.
- Category [SC / ST / OBC (A) / OBC (B) / Physically Challenged etc] as submitted in the application cannot be changed thereafter and no benefit of other category reservation will subsequently be made admissible at any stage of the selection process. Category as mentioned at the time of submission shall remain unaltered during the recruitment process. Before filling up category, candidates must ensure that he/she actually belongs to SC/ST/OBC (A)/OBC (B)/PH category etc.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail / SMS only. All information regarding examination schedule / downloading of admit card / interview call letters etc. shall be uploaded in Company’s website and will be provided to the concerned candidate through E-mail / SMS. The candidates will be responsible for receiving, downloading and printing of admit card / interview call letter / any other information. WBSEDCL will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail / SMS sent, due to invalid / wrong Email ID / Mobile No. provided by the candidate or for delay / non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his / her mail/mobile in time.
- No request for change of examination centre shall be entertained. However, WBSEDCL reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response of the candidates in that area / centre.
- If the SC / ST / OBC (A) / OBC (B) / Physically Challenged certificate has been issued in a language other than English / Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the certificate either in English or Hindi.
- Only original Registration Slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration Slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected.
- Application Form not properly filled in or incomplete in any respect or without requisite documents would be summarily rejected. Willful suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification as per layout as shown herein above by the closing date of Online Registration. Application from Candidates who will acquire the prescribed qualifications after the closing date of online registration will not be entertained.
- WBSEDCL shall take no responsibility in case of failure in registration, failure to download Admit Card / Call Letter for appearing in the various stages of selection test.
- This is to be noted that mere submission of application or receipt of Admit Card / Call Letter or appearance in examination does not guarantee in selection / appointment in the respective post. Selection of candidates will be made strictly based on merit position, available vacancy, verification of original documents / certificates, clear police verification report and medical test.
- Mobile No. & E-mail ID once given cannot be changed by the candidate under any circumstances. All correspondence / communication / information to the candidates will be made through their Mobile No. / E-mail ID. Candidates are advised to regularly get in touch with above two things. Candidates are further advised to regularly visit WBSEDCL’s website (www.wbsedcl.in) to get updated information.
- Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances. No other mode like Postal Order/Pay Order/Demand Draft etc. for submission of application fees will be accepted.
- In case of multiple registration by a candidate the last registration will only be considered for subsequent processing.
- A candidate must abide by the instructions as may be given by the supervisor / invigilator of the Examination Hall / Room. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct he / she will render himself / herself liable to expulsion from the examination hall or such other punishment as the authority fit to impose.
- Candidates whose names have been sponsored as ‘Exempted Category’ candidates by the Directorate of Employment Exchange shall only be considered for ‘Exempted Category’ reservation.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)- Junior/ Office Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22.01.2015.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Interview. Candidates called for Written Test/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/ Interview shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any travelling expenses. The Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Interview will be held in Kolkata only. The Written Test will cover the tests for General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning, General English and Arithmetic, apart from tests of knowledge in the respective professional subjects/areas. The Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) will cover MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point. Candidates applying for the post of Jr. Executive (Finance) will have to undergo one Descriptive type test. Procedure of online registration and other detailed particulars along with address for sending registration slip with documents, CHALLAN for application fees will be available in the website from02.01.2015.
- The candidates must ensure that they have requisite qualification shown against each post as per layout of qualification and fulfill the required criteria before applying for the post.
How to apply for Junior/ Office Executive Vacancy in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL):
Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of WBSEDCL i.e. www.wbsedcl.in at Career @ WBSEDCL. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 02.01.2015 to 22.01.2015 (Mid Night). While applying on-line, candidates should have the following particulars readily available:
- Candidates must have a valid E-mail ID. The Company may send information for downloading Admit CardProvisional for Written Test / Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) / Interview through the registered E-mail ID only. Under no circumstances he / she should share / mention Application No. to / or any other person.
- Fee should be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a Triplicate CHALLAN. After filling up his / her Personal bio-data and professional qualifications, etc., the candidate will download / print the CHALLAN from the Fee CHALLAN TAB of online Application Form and will have to take a printout of the same in A4 size paper and will have to deposit it in any branch of United Bank of India along with disposition fees. Bank will charge an additional amount as Bank’s Service Charge. No fees will be paid by the SC / ST / Exempted Category candidates. Applicants shall attach a recent passport size colour photograph(mandatory),Bank payment challan copy (WBSEDCL),age proof, Caste certificate (if applicable), Disability certificate (if applicable), proof for Exserviceman(if applicable) and necessary documents in support of eligibility.
- After depositing fees, bank will provide Transaction ID and SOL ID which are required to be written at the proper place in the Online Application Form by the candidates. One copy of CHALLAN to be retained by the bank and two copies of CHALLAN to be handed over to the candidate by the bank. The candidate will retain Applicant’s Copy of CHALLAN. WBSEDCL’s copy of CHALLAN to be attached/sent by the candidate along with a copy of Application Regn form and other credentials. Applicants shall attach a recent passport size colour photograph(mandatory) IF NOT UPLOADED CORRECTLY,Bank payment challan copy (WBSEDCL),age proof, Caste certificate (if applicable), Disability certificate (if applicable), proof for Ex-serviceman(if applicable) and necessary documents in support of eligibility along with Original copy of Registration Slip and WBSEDCL’s copy of Bank Challan through ordinary post/speed post.It is advisable that, before leaving bank counter, the candidates should check / ensure that the SOL ID and Transaction ID’s are clearly written on the paid challan.
- Money Order / Postal Order or any other mode of payment is not acceptable.
- The paid fees CHALLAN (wherever applicable), valid E-mail ID,Mobile No, photograph and scanned signature are mandatory data without which online registration will be treated as incomplete/invalid
- After applying online, candidates are required to print the system generated Registration Slip with unique Application No. The original registration Slip with required WBSEDCL’s Copy of CHALLAN and all credentials duly self-attested and super-scribing at the top of the envelop post applied for has to be sent by ordinary post at the following address so as to reach latest by 27.01.2015. THE ADVERTISER Post Bag No. 781 Circus Avenue Post Office Kolkata -700017
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22.01.2015
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)Recruitment 2014 – Notification No.: MPP/ 2014 / 03.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From WBSEDCL|
|Other State Government jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016