West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Nutritionist through recruitment notification – West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2015 – Memo.No:457/DH&FWS/III-26. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Nutritionist on or before 23/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare
Vacancy Name : Nutritionist
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-20,000/-pm
Job Location : Bardhaman
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 23/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare, Bardhaman-713101
Detail Of West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Nutritionist Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for engagement (on contractual basis) of the following supporting staffs for Nutrition Rehabilitation Centre at Panagarh BPHC in Burdwan district.
- Name of the Post: Nutritionist (Female)
- Age Limit:Not exceeding 40 years, and not less than 21 years as on . 01/06/2015
- No. of Post:Total-l
- Essential Qualifications:B.Sc or M.Sc in Foods and Nutrition or Equivalent course with computer knowledge Should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali
- Remuneration :Rs. 20,000 P.M Consolidated
- Age will be relaxable in case of SCSTOBC & other categories as per Government norms.
- The initial contract period will be up to 3103/2016 and it may be renewed for further period depending on need and performance of the candidates.
Selection Procedure For West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare – Nutritionist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Nutritionist Vacancy in West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare:
- Desiring candidates may send their applications in the attached prescribed format only along with attested (self) photocopies of all testimonials including proof of age, mark sheets & certificates of all examinations passed (Educational & Computer Applications), working experience certificates on the related fields, voter photo ID card / ration card for proof of residence, SCSTOBC-AB/PH
- certificate from competent authority and one passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate under Registered PostSpeed Post or drop applications personally in the specific boxes placed at the Office of the District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Shyamsayer East, Khosbagan, Burdwan-01 within 23/06/2015 within 05:00 p.m. positively.
- The category of post should be superscripted in the Capital letters on the top of the left side of the
- envelope: Only short listed candidates (based on the marks obtained in academic qualification) will be called for written examination.
- A panel will be prepared for posting in future vacancy if any within next one year.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/06/2015
Reference: West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2015 – Memo.No:457/DH&FWS/III-26