West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of GNM through recruitment notification – West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015 – Memo. No.DH&Fws/NHM/2015 /734. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job GNM on or before 25/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti
Vacancy Name : GNM
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs-17,220/-pm
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti, West Bengal
Detail Of West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti GNM Recruitment:
- Applications are hereby sought from the eligible candidates for the post of GNM (only for Female Candidates), Nutrition Rehabilitation Centers (NRC), Hatgachi PHC under Sandeshkhali-l Block’ Eeligible and interested candidates are being requested to submit their application as per prescribed format (enclosed) in accordance with the prescribed ToR vide Memo No. H/sFWB l7E-02-201L(Part1)/ 6034, dated:27.05.20L5 issued by the Executive Director, wBSH&FWS.
- Name of the Post:GNM (only for Female Candidates)
- Consolidated remuneration: Rs. 17,220/- (Rupees seventeen Thousand Two Hundred Twenty only) per month
- Age limit (as on 1.6.201″5): Not exceeding 40 years, and not less than 21 years (relaxation in age will be given for sc/sT/oBC candidates as per extant rule and order in this regard)
- Essential Qualification: The candidate should have completed B.sc nursing course/GNM training course from any recognized institution
- The candidate should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali
- The candidate must be the permanent resident of the district applied for’
Selection Procedure For West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti – GNM Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For GNM Vacancy in West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti:
- Application should reach to the office of the undersigned within 25June 2015 without fail through registered post or speed post only. No application will be considered after stipulated date.
- Candidate must submit the application Fees of Rs. 100- 50% less in case of reserved categories category) for the above mentioned posts, in the form of Demand Draft to be issued from any Nationalized Bankin favour of District Health Family welfare Samiti,
- North 24 Parganas payable at Service Branch Kolkata, North 24 Parganas which should reach within stipulated along the application. Use of stapler pin or stitching in case of demand draft, will not be allowed.
- The DH, North 24 Parganas will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The ENVELOPE containing the application with self-attested supporting documents should be superscribed with “Post Applied for”
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/06/2015
Reference: West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015 – Memo. No.DH&Fws/NHM/2015 /734
Top Company Openings:
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016