West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification – West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Data Entry Operator on or before 25/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti
Vacancy Name : Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-13,560/-pm
Job Location : Hooghly
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly ,West Bengal-712201.
Detail Of West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
- Applications are invited in prescribed format with full Bio-data including % of marks of academic qualifications (Xerox copies of the testimonials must be submitted with the application ) for filling up the following posts purely on contractual basis and to prepare a panel for the following posts under DH&FWS, Hooghly.
- Residential Criteria: Permanent Resident of Hooghly District only. Voter card/Addhar card/ Ration card of the candidates only to be submitted.
- Name of the Post:DEo – vacant post – 02 (SC-o1, UR-ol) for SNCU at Chinsurah DH, Arambagh SDH.
- Remuneration:Consolidated pay of Rs.1356o/Per Month
- Qualifications, Experience & Age:.Graduate from any recognized university and having at least t (one) year Diploma/Certif icate course in ComDuter application from Govt. Registered lnstitute.
- Working knowledge with operating knowledge of MS word ,Excel, Power Point, MS Access and Internet having a minimum typing speed 3o words per minute.
- Working Experience Minimum 3 years experience in Government Sector or o5 years experience in data recording and data Analysis in Private sector and preferably having experience in handling of official correspondence.
- AGE : upper age limit 40 yrs. As on 01.o1.2or5, relaxation for SC, sT & oBc as Der Govt. rules
Selection Procedure For West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti – Data Entry Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- lt would be a z (Two) stage selection process. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Academic qualification in the ratio of 1:5. Shortlisted candidates would have to appear for the computer test.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtain in both academic qualification & computer test.
- lf the marks are equal then preference is to be given to the candidate inter se senior in age as on t’t date of the year of publication of the advertisement.
- Distributlon of Marks:
- Academlc Qualif lcation: 3o marks
- For class to or equivalent : 5 marks ( Proportionate morkingi.e z obtained in the Exam * 5/1oo)
- For class 12 or equivalent : 10 morks ( Proportionate mdrkingi.e % obtained in the Exom *10/1oo)
- For Crdduation : 15 marks ( Proportionate markingi.e z obtained in the Exam * 15/1oo)
- Computer Test : 7o marks
- Total : too
How To Apply For Data Entry Operator Vacancy in West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti:
- starting date of submlssion of Filled Applications3 o5.06.2015(11 AM to 4 PM except Saturday & holldays)
- Last date of submission of Filled Applications: 25.06.2or5 upto 4.oo P.M. ( through Registered post/Speed post) to Member Secretary, DH&FWS & Chief Medical officer of Health, Hooghly, znd Floor, DRDC Building, P.O. Chinsurah Dist. Hooghly, 712101 or Drop Box kept in the office of the CMOH, Hooghly, DRDA Building, Chinsurah, Hooghly.
- Short listed candidates will be called for Computer Test as per their educational qualifications ( merit score) & the eligible candidate list will published in the www,hooghly.nic.in & www.wbhealth.gov.in after tslollzots and no further communication wilt be made to the disqualifying candidates.
- Candidature will be cancelled for any sorts of canvassing. Willing candidate must aPply by using the prescribed application format only. Sealed envelope must be superscripted.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017