West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of State Veterinary Consultant through recruitment notification – West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. SHFWS/62/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the State Veterinary Consultant Job on or before 7/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS)
Vacancy Name : State Veterinary Consultant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.39,000/- p.m
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) , West Bengal
Detail of West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) State Veterinary Consultant Recruitment:
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti will engage personnel on contract basis for the post of State Veterinary Consultant under National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme to be posted in State Head Quarter. Eligible candidates should apply online in the prescribed format as given in Departments Website from 11 am of ” July 2015 to 5 pm of 17July 2015 for the mentioned post. Only online application will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete application forms are liable to be cancelled. Candidates must submit application fees of Rs.in the form of Demand Draft to be issued from any Nationalised Bank in favour of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
- Name of the Post : State Veterinary Consultant
- Number of Post 1Unreserved)
- Remuneration : Rs. 39,000 per month.
- Place of Posting : State Head Quarter
- Essential Qualification and Experience 1) Post Graduate Degree in Veterinary Public HealthVeterinary EpidemiologyVeterinary MedicineVeterinary MicrobiologyVeterinary Pathology with 3 years experience in Veterinary Public HealthVeterinary EpidemiologyAnimal Health OR 2) Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry as listed in the 1° 2schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act 1984 with 5 years experience in Veterinary Public HealthVeterinary Epidemiology / Animal Health. Candidate must have registration in the Veterinary Council of IndiaState Veterinary Council under indian Veterinary Council Act 1984.
- Desirable Qualification 1) Knowledge and understanding of animal disease surveillance system, – epidemiology including disease of Public Health importance. 2) Excellent skills in data analysis in the field of epidemiology. 3) Excellent analytical, oral & written communication skill. 4) Willing to travel extensively within the State. 5) Proficiency in computer application,-mail & Internet.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) – State Veterinary Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for State Veterinary Consultant Vacancy in West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) :
- Only online Applications will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled. If the online application details submitted by the applicant differ with the original testimonials, that application shall liable to be cancelled.
- If proper signature and photograph is not uploaded at the time of online application that application shall also liable to be cancelled.
- The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitles the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualification must be completed within the last date of online application.
- The originals of each of the following documents stated below must be brought at the time of original testimonial verification: Photo proof identity card (Passport or Voter ID Card or ADHAR Card or Pan Card). Proof of Address (Passport or Voter HD Card or ADHAR Card). Age Proof Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate) * All marksheets & pass certificates of all the essential academic qualification. ll the experience certificates issued and stamped by the appropriate authority starting fromoldest to latest. Experience will be calculated after obtaining the required qualification for above mentioned post, till the last date of online application. Experience certificates must consist of Name of the post, Employers Name, Employee’s Name, Date of joining (DOJ) and Date of Leaving (DOL) otherwise hisher experience will be treated as invalid. No appointment letterljoining letter will be treated as experience certificate. Registration Certificate from Veterinary Council of India i State Veterinary Council under
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/7/2015
West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) Recruitment 2014 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. SHFWS/62/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016