West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Programme Officer Job on or before 10.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS)|
|Vacancy Name||Programme Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Swasthya Bhawan, Wing-B, IIIrd Floor, GN-29, Sector-V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091|
Detail of West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) Programme Officer Recruitment:
- Programme Officer Job vacancies in Department of Health and Family Welfare (Govt. of West Bengal) in Purba Medinipur District on contract basis
- Qualification : The candidate should have BHMS / BAMS/ BUMS degree from any institution recognised by respective Councils of that stream 2) Must have completed compulsory internship at the time of submission of application. 3) Must have obtained registration of the respective Council at the time of submission of application. 4) Well conversant in MS-Office
- No of Post : SC-1, UR-1
- Remuneration : Rs.30000
- Age : 40 Yrs
- Fee : Fees of Rs.100/ for unreserved category and Rs. 50/ for SC category for the above mentioned post, in the form of Demand draft to be issued from any Nationalised Bank in favour of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti payable at Service Branch, Kolkata within 19th Apri1,2015 by speed post only.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS)- Programme Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Programme Officer Vacancy in West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS):
Candidate should apply Online between 30th March 2015 to 10th April 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.04.2015
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017