West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Family Planning Counsellors through recruitment notification – West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO.SHWS/61/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Family Planning Counsellors Job on or before 10/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS)
Vacancy Name : Family Planning Counsellors
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 44 Post
Salary : Rs.13,560/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Swasthya Bhawan, Wing-B, ” Floor GN-29, SectorV, Bidhannagar Kolkata – 700 091
Detail of West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) Family Planning Counsellors Recruitment:
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti will engage personnel for the post of Family Planning Counsellors for Medical College & Hospitals of different DistrictDistrict Hospitals of West Bengal on contract basis under RCH Programme. Eligible candidates should apply online in the prescribed format as given in the Departments website from 11 am of 22″ June to 5pm of 3July, 2015 for the mentioned post. No offline Application will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled. Application fees of Rs.for unreserved category and Rs. for Reserve categories (SC, ST, OBC-A & B and PWD) in the form of Demand Draft to be issued from any Nationalised Bank in favour of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti payable at Service Branch, Kolkata. Details of the position
- Name of the Post : Family Planning Counsellor (Female candidates only)
- No. Of Vacancies : 44 (SC-10, ST-, OBC-A-, OBC-B,AND Unreserved- 20 – AND Reserved for Persons with Disabilities-2)
- Place of Posting : Anywhere in West Bengal
- Consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 13,560 per month
- Age limit : Not exceeding 40 yrs as on 1.04.2015
- Essential Qualification : Graduation in Social Science from recognized institution. Excellent interpersonal skills, knowledge of MS – Office and other computer skills required for Office Work. Fluency in Bengali and English languages both in writing and speaking.
- Desirable Qualification : Master Degree in Social Science from recognized institution
- Essential Experience : Two years working experience in Social Sector or Health Sector. Preferably one year experience in counselling services in health Sector.
- Process of recruitment : Based on academic qualification starting from Secondary or equivalent, work experience and written test. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for written Test (Admit card will be available in the departments website in due course) Preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualifications and higher experience in the relevant area. Relaxation for age will be given for SCSTOBC PWD candidates as per GOl norms.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) – Family Planning Counsellors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Family Planning Counsellors Vacancy in West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) :
Application fees of Rs.for unreserved category and Rs. 501 for Reserve categories (SC, ST, OBC-A & B and PWD) in the form of Demand Draft to be issued from any Nationalised Bank in favour of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti payable at Service Branch, Kolkata. The Demand Draft must be purchased on or after date of advertisement and should be sent to the office of the undersigned within 10″ July, 2015 by speed post only. Use of stapler pin or stitching in case of demand draft will not be allowed. Address for sending Draft; HR Cell, 1Floor, GTZ Cel; Building, Swasthya Bhawan GN29, SectorV, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700091 Applicant must mention their znline registration No, Date of birth, Name, Guardians name and caste category at the back of the Draft and in front of the envelope. The hard copyprint copy of the filled up online application form of the candidate, after self attestation with date should also be enclosed with the Demand Draft. No application will be accepted without submission of the required Demand Draft. The amount taken in the form of Demand Draft will not be refunded. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding the recruitment is final. Applicants are requested to visit www.wbhealth.gov.in at the URL Recruitment” regularly for informationinstruction issued from time to time. Executive Director West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/7/2015
West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) Recruitment 2014 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO.SHWS/61/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016