West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Managers & Young Professionals through recruitment notification – West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No : 585/WBSRLM/Estt/4E-132/2015 . Candidates who have completed B.Sc,PG,B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Managers & Young Professionals on or before 29/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM)
Vacancy Name : Project Managers & Young Professionals
Educational Qualification : B.Sc,PG-Diploma,B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs-35,000-40,000/-pm
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM), West Bengal
Detail Of West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) Project Managers & Young Professionals Recruitment:
- Name of Post:Young Professional (YP) for implementatio n of a Project on Ecological Agriculture
- No. of vacancy :2 ( Two) at Block level (Patharprati ma block in South 24 Parganas & Habibpur in Malda
- Monthly remuneration:Rs.40,000/-
- Required Qualification and Experience:Candidates should be, B.Sc Agriculture (10+2+4 yrs) plus degree in Rural Development/Rural Management from reputed institutes. or
- PG in Agriculture (Agronomy/ Social Science & Water Conservation, Plant Protection in Entomology & Pathology) from reputed institutes with minimum 2 years relevant field experiences.
- Master degree without B.Sc (Ag) will not be entertained. Candidates should have communication skill (both oral & writing) in Bengali, English & Hindi.
- Sound knowledge in computer (Word, Excel and PPT) is must for the post.
- Name of Post:District Project Manager (MIS, Monitoring & Evaluation)
- No. of vacancy :2 (two) at District level
- Monthly remuneration:Rs.35,000/-
- Required Qualification and Experience:Educational qualification: The Candidate should be a M.E./M.Tech in Computer Sc/ Information Communication Technology/ B.E./B.Tech (IT/Computer Sc) / MCA from recognised and reputed institutions/ university
- Experience :Candidate applying for the position MUST have at least 5 years’ experience of designing; managing and handling large scale computerized Management Information System.
- Strong knowledge on DBMS /queries/ report generation.She/he should also have effective communication skill and presentation skill in related filed.
- Preference would be given to those passed out from reputed institutes and having experience of working in reputed institutions/Government development programme/large NGO/reputed corporate body or donor agencies etc.
- Others:Person should be well versed with working with MS Office including MS-Access.
- Person should also have good communication skill in Bengali, Hindi & English. Person should be able to travel extensively within & outside the state and stay in rural areas
Selection Procedure For West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) – Project Managers & Young Professionals Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Managers & Young Professionals Vacancy in West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM):
- Interested candidates will have to submit their application online in PRESCRIBED format provided in the website.www.wbprd.gov.in. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before submitting online application.
- Only online applications for above posts at www.wbprd.gov.in would be accepted. Last date: 5.30 pm of 29/06/2015.
- Application can be submitted online with effect from 11 am of 16th June, 2015. The last date for submission of completed application is 29th June, 2015 upto 5.30 PM.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/06/2015
Reference: West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No : 585/WBSRLM/Estt/4E-132/2015
Top Company Openings:
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016