Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professionals-II through recruitment notification – Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) Recruitment 2015 – MEMO NO.: DRDC/COB/509/I -5A/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Young Professionals-II. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI)
Vacancy Name : Young Professionals-II
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 12 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
Job Location : Cooch Behar
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 24/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: District Magistrate & District Mission Director, DMMU, Cooch Behar, H.N.Road, Beside Cooch Behar Municipality Office, PIN.:- 736 101 District- Cooch Behar.
Detail of Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) Young Professionals-II Recruitment:
Application in the Prescribed Format are invited from the eligible Candidates for recruitment of the Area Coordinator on contractual basis initially for 1 year as detailed below, under National Rural Livelihoods Mission launched as Anandadhara in West Bengal
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Area Coordinator||Nos. of Positions: – 12 Nos. UR-05, UR (PWD)-01, S.C-02, S.C (Ex-Serviceman Group-C)-01, OBC-A Category-01, OBC-B Category-01, ST-01 (For the Intensive Blocks only, i, e .Dinhata-I, Sitai, Haldibari & Mekhliganj).||A) Must be Graduate in any discipline. B) 2-3 years of relevant work experience in reputed Institution/Govt. Programme/Development Project/NGO. C) Age of the candidates-21 to 35 years by 1st February 2015.( Age relaxation as per Govt. norms for different categories.SC/ST-5 Yrs,OBC-03 Yrs.,PWD-05 Yrs & Ex.Serviceman-05 Yrs.) D) Good writing and communication skill in both English & Bengali. E) Must have desire to learn new skill and acquire knowledge and is physically fit and mentally alert. F) Willing to work with community and agreeable to stay in village. G) Preference will be given to candidates having experience of SHG movement in West Bengal or active SHG leaders and local applicant not engage elsewhere||– Rs.15000/- Per Month.|
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) – Young Professionals-II Post:
- Written Test on 24/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Young Professionals-II vacancy in Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI):
- No. TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the selection test and interview.
- Candidates should apply in the Prescribed Application Form only to be downloaded from the Website www.coochbehar.nic.in & www.wbprd.nic.in.
- Candidates must furnish the self attested photo copy of the all testimonials and certificates issued by the competent authority with application and self attested photocopy of the age proof certificate with the application.
- Application should be addressed to the District Magistrate & District Mission Director, DMMU, Cooch Behar, H.N.Road, Beside Cooch Behar Municipality Office, PIN.:- 736 101 District- Cooch Behar.
- Envelope containing the application should be Superscibed with Application for the post of “Area Coordinator (NRLM), DMMU, Cooch Behar.”
- One self addressed blank envelop should be given with the application form.
- Application should be sent by ordinary post or by hand which should reached this office on or before 31.07.2015 up to 04:30 pm. Application received after the schedule date shall not be entertained.
- Selection procedure: Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test, Interview & Computer Test.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel all or any application without assigning any reason whatever.
- The Specimen Application Form is also available in the office board of Anandadhara District Office, DMMU, Cooch Behar.
- Last date for submission of completed application form 31.07.2015
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/7/2015
District Magistrate & District Mission Director, DMMU, Cooch Behar, H.N.Road, Beside Cooch Behar Municipality Office, PIN.:- 736 101 District- Cooch Behar.
Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) Recruitment 2014 – MEMO NO.: DRDC/COB/509/I -5A/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016