West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Area Coordinator through recruitment notification – West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) Recruitment 2015 – MEMO NO. DRDC/COB/448/I -5A/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Area Coordinator Job on or before 19/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM)
Vacancy Name : Area Coordinator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 12 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
Job Location : Cooch Behar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : District Magistrate & District Mission Director, DMMU, Cooch Behar, H.N.Road, Beside Cooch Behar Municipality Office, PIN.:- 736 101
Detail of West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) Area Coordinator Recruitment:
Application in the Prescribed Format are invited from the eligible Candidates for recruitment of the Area Coordinator on contractual basis initially for 1 year as detailed below, under National Rural Livelihoods Mission launched as Anandadhara in West Bengal.
- Name of the Position: – Area Coordinator.
- Nos. of Positions: – 12 Nos. (For the Intensive Blocks only, i, e .Dinhata-I, Sitai, Haldibari & Mekhliganj).
- Eligibility Criteria:- A) Must be Graduate in any discipline. B) 2-3 years of relevant work experience in reputed Institution/Govt. Programme/Development Project/NGO.
- Age of the candidates-21 to 35 years by 1st February 2015. Good writing and communication skill in both English & Bengali. E) Must have desire to learn new skill and acquire knowledge and is physically fit and mentally alert. F) Willing to work with community and agreeable to stay in village. G) Preference will be given to candidates having experience of SHG movement in West Bengal or active SHG leaders and local applicant not engage elsewhere.
- Honorarium:- `.15000/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) – Area Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Area Coordinator Vacancy in West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) :
- Each Area Coordinator will be responsible for overall implementation of Anandadhara/NRLM in the particular cluster. She/he will be posted in the cluster and have to stay within the cluster itself.
- As major responsibilities of Area Coordinator to report to Block Project Manager and work under the overall control of Block Mission Director/BDO.
- To provide support to BMMU in implementation of Anandadhara.
- To provide facilitation support to SHGs and their Federation within the GP & Block.
- To provide Capacity Building support to Community Cadre.
- To monitor the quality of interventions of Anandadhara in the Block.
- To attend Workshop/Exposure visit/Exchange programmes as and when require.
- To monitor the quality of the Training Programme delivered by the others Trainers/Resource Persons.
- Attend monthly/Quarterly/special monitoring meeting at the Block and District level.
- To prepare reports on the interventions under Anandadhara/NRLM and submit timely report including web based or electronics platforms as per requirement of WBSRLM.
- Any others responsibilities assigned by the BMMU/DMMU for effective implementation of Anandadhara
- No. TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for the selection test and interview.
- Candidates should apply in the Prescribed Application Form only downloaded from the Website www.coochbehar.nic.in & www.wbprd.nic.in
- Candidates must furnish the self attested photo copy of the all testimonials and certificates issued by the competent authority with application and self attested photocopy of the age proof certificate with the application.
- Application should be addressed to the District Magistrate & District Mission Director, DMMU, Cooch Behar, H.N.Road, Beside Cooch Behar Municipality Office, PIN.:- 736 101 District- Cooch Behar.
- Envelope containing the application should be Superscibed with Application for the post of……………………… .
- One self addressed blank envelop should be given with the application form.
- Application should be sent by ordinary post or by hand which should reached this office on or before 19.06.2015 up to 04:30 pm. Application received after the schedule date shall not be entertained.
- Selection procedure: Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test, Interview & Computer Test.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel all or any application without assigning any reason.
- The Specimen Application Form is also available in the office board of Anandadhara District Office, DMMU, Cooch Behar.
- Last date for submission of completed application form 19.06.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/6/2015
West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) Recruitment 2014 – MEMO NO. DRDC/COB/448/I -5A/2015.
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016