West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) invites online application for the recruitment of State Project Managers for MCA/M.Tech/ Post Graduate Degree/ P.G Diploma holders
Company name : West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM)
Posts : State Project Managers
Qualification : MCA/M.Tech/ Post Graduate Degree/ P.G Diploma
Salary : Rs.60,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 03
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 10.10.2014
Details of Post :
State Project Managers
West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission a registered Society under West Bengal Societies Registration Act 1961, intends to recruit professional experts in some identified disciplines on contract basis in order to develop the State Mission Management Unit.
|01||State Project Manager – Livelihoods
Upper Age limit- below 50 Years as on 01/01/2014
|1||Rs.60,000/-||The Candidate should be a Post Graduate Degree or P.G Diploma in Business Administration / Agri Business Management / Rural Development / Agro Economics /Agriculture / Dairy Technology/ Social Science & Social Work (Anthropology / Agriculture / Economic Geography / Economics / Environmental Science / Geography / History / Horticulture / Journalism / Political Science/ Social Work / Sociology / Pisciculture / Vet. Science). S/he should have strong understanding of the issues related to socio economic scenario of West Bengal and the needs of different vulnerable communities and different process of the social inclusion and development of the community. He / she should have at least 10 years of work experience in the field of livelihoods promotion of rural poor. Preference would be given to those passed out from reputed institutes of national level and having experience of working in reputed institutions / Government development programme/large NGO/reputed corporate body or donor agencies. The person should be well versed with working in MS office environment and should have good communication skill (both speaking & writing) in Bengali, Hindi & English. He should have ability to work in team.|
|02||State Project Manager – Microfinance.
Age limit within 62 Years as on 01/01/2014
|1||Rs.60,000/-||Candidate should have retired from any nationalized Bank with a 10 years work experience in the managerial capacity alongwith work experience in the field of Financial Inclusion, credit linkage to the rural poor. S/he should have good communication skill in Bengali(both speaking & writing).|
|03||State Project Manager – MIS, Monitoring & Evaluation.
Upper Age limit- below 40 Years as on 01/01/2014
|1||Rs.60,000/-||The Candidate should be a MCA/M.Tech in Computer Sc/ Data Processing/Information Communication Technology/ B.Tech (IT/Computer Sc) . He / she should have at least 5 years of work experience in the field of monitoring & evaluation of poverty reduction programme. S/he should have experience of designing; managing and handling large scale computerized Management Information System. Preference would be given to those passed out from reputed institutes of national level and having experience of working in reputed institutions/Government development programme/large NGO/reputed corporate body or donor agencies etc.|
How to apply :
Interested candidates will have to submit their application online in PRESCRIBED format provided in the website.www.wbprd.gov.in. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before submitting online application. Application can be submitted online with effect from 10 am of 17th September, 2014. The last date for submission of completed application is 10th October, 2014 upto 5.30 PM.
- The selection will be based on performance in written test and personal interview. A presentation is to be made before the Selection Committee by the candidates during interview process.
- Candidates are requested to clearly fill in the application form and ensure that personal E-mail id and contact telephone details have been given therein. This is required for quick and timely communication.
- The filled in application must be sent ONLINE only. Incomplete applications will be rejected. No application will be entertained after last date and time as mentioned or if sent through any system .
- Condition for rejection of application is mentioned below. Candidates are requested to go through them carefully.
- Any candidate found to be canvassing in any form will be outrightly disqualified. Criteria for rejection of Application If application is sent through other mode than online. If application doesn’t bear any of the followings. photograph of the candidate mention of the post applied for date of birth address for communication signature of the candidate If the applicant does not possess minimum criterion of educational qualification and experience If application is received after last date as mentioned in the advertisement.
- The application will be rejected if any other valid reasons for rejection of application found appropriate at any point of time.
- Candidates applying for more than one position should send separate applications.
- Admit card will be sent to the candidates registered e-mail address and it can also be downloaded from website.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the website. Applicants are requested to start visiting the said website after 10 days from the last date for receiving application. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further selection process through E-mail and in the website also.
- Proficiency in computers and command on MS Office is essential for all positions.
- Extensive field visit will be required in case of all positions.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in selection process.
- Any discrepancy observed during testimonial verification will lead to direct disqualification and suitable action as per law.
- WBSRLM has the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reasons thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.10.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From WBSRLM||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017