West Bengal State University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – West Bengal State University Recruitment 2015 – NO.WBSU/REG/BOTA/JRF/ADV./1000/14-15. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal State University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 23.04.2015 at 12.00 noon. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||West Bengal State University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||23.04.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Botany, 2nd Floor, Room no.307, West Bengal State University, Barasat, Kolkata 700126|
Detail of West Bengal State University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Advertisement for Junior Research Fellow (one post) for Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of West Bengal sponsored Project tenable at Department of Botany, West Bengal State University, Barasat, Kolkata-700126.
- PI: Dr. Sanjoy Guha Roy, Department of Botany, WBSU
- Project Title: Evaluation of genotypic diversity of field isolates of Phytophthora melonis causing fruit and vine rot of pointed gourd in West Bengal for formulation of effective control measures.
- Post: 1 (one) Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Essential Qualifications: (i) MSc. in Botany (with specialization in Mycology & Plant Pathology); MSc. in Microbiology; MSc. in Biochemistry (with specialization in Microbiology) or MSc. in any other relevant branch of Life Sciences. (ii) Prior research experience.
- Desirable Qualifications: (i) NETvalid GATE qualification (ii) Experience in handling and maintaining plant pathogen cultures, laboratory work experience in Molecular biology with knowledge of a statistical software packages and general proficiency in computers.
- Tenure: The fellowship is purely temporary and initially tenable for a year and renewable annually for a maximum period of 3 years subject to satisfactory performance appraisal every year as per DBT, Govt. of West Bengal norms.
- Emolument: As per DBT, GowP norms for Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Consolidated amount Rs. 16,400for first 2 years and thereafter 18,700- during Senior Research Fellowship period.
- Interview date, time and venue: 23rd April, 2015; 12:00 noon; Department of Botany, 2Floor, Room no307, West Bengal State University, Barasat, Kolkata 700126.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal State University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 23.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in West Bengal State University:
Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may appear for the walk in interview along with application containing the following details on plain paper: (i) name and date of birth (ii) contact address including phone no. and email id (iii) educational qualifications passed, year and marks obtained, including rank distinctions, if any (iv) Year of passing GATE/NET (v) past research experience (v) title of dissertationsummer projects (vi) publications, if any. All of the above to be supported by photocopies which are to be attached with the application form. All original certificates will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23.04.2015
Venue : Department of Botany, 2nd Floor, Room no.307, West Bengal State University, Barasat, Kolkata 700126
West Bengal State University Recruitment 2015 – NO.WBSU/REG/BOTA/JRF/ADV./1000/14-15.
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016