West Bengal State University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification – West Bengal State University Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal State University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Registrar on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : West Bengal State University
Vacancy Name :Registrar
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,000-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Registrar West Bengal State University, Berunanpukuria, P.O. Malikapur, North 24 Parganas, Barasat, Kolkata – 700 126 (West Bengal)
Detail Of West Bengal State University Registrar Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for appointment for the post of Registrar, West Bengal State University, Barasat in the Pay Band of Rs. 37,000—67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/. Those who had applied earlier against the previous advertisement need not apply again. However, those who are willing to upgrade/update their resume may apply afresh.
- Essential Qualifications: 1. Uniformly good academic record with a Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC or equivalent seven/ ten point scale. 2. At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor or its equivalent in the AGP of Rs.7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs.8000/- and above including as Associate Professor or equivalent along with experience in educational administration in Academic Institutions like University, or in an institute of higher learning of which 5 years must be in a University or in an Institute of Post Graduate Study.
OR Comparable experience of 15 years in Research Establishments and/or other Institutions of Higher Education OR At least 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or in an equivalent position
- Age not less than 40 years. Relax-able in the case of exceptionally qualified candidate
- Desirable: A. A Ph.D. Degree or published research work of merit. B. Experience of handling administration/management of some reputed University or Government organisation
Selection Procedure For West Bengal State University – Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Registrar Vacancy in West Bengal State University:
- All applications must be submitted by post / hand at the following address: Registrar West Bengal State University, Berunanpukuria, P.O. Malikapur, North 24 Parganas, Barasat, Kolkata – 700 126 (West Bengal) The candidate should clearly mention the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope.
- Applicants already in service should apply through proper channel. If the original application through proper channel has not been received by the University by the last date mentioned in the employment notification, the candidate/applicant will have to submit ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from his/her employer to the Application for the post of Registrar, WBSU, Barasat University at the time of interview, if he/she is called for interview, in the failure of which he/she shall not be entitled to appear for the interview.
- SEVEN COPIES (three in original and four photocopies) OF THE APPLICATION FORM ALONGWITH SELF-ATTESTED PHOTO COPIES OF THE RELEVANT ENCLOSURES TO ALL THE SEVEN COPIES shall be submitted failing which it will be treated as rejected. Attested copies or reprints of testimonials will not be returned. Original documents will have to be produced at the time of interview.
- The last date for receiving applications at the University office is 15th September, 2015 (within 5.00 p.m.)
- Each application must be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) in favour of West Bengal State University payable at Barasat or Kolkata. For SC/ST/, the fees payable is Rs.500/-
- No telephonic enquiries or request shall be entertained.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The decision of the University regarding the processing of applications is final. The University reserves its right to fill up or not to fill up the post or to modify/alter/cancel the advertisement at any stage. The decision about any dispute, complaint regarding recruitment process shall vest with the Appointing Authority and it will be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015
Reference: West Bengal State University Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 02/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016