West Bengal State University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – West Bengal State University Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO:WBSU/REG/ADV/JRF/PHSA/788/14. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal State University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 25.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||West Bengal State University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||WEST BENGAL STATE UNIVERSITY Berunanpukuria, Malikapur, Barasat, 24 Parganas North, Kolkata-700 126|
Detail of West Bengal State University – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for the post of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under DSTsponsored project titled Probing the Planck-scale structure of space-time through low-energy quantum mechanical interaction of matter and gravity” (Sanction No. SRFTPPS-208/2012)” under the supervision of Dr. Anirban Saha, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Physics, West Bengal State University, Barasat, Kolkata7001.26.
- Duration: Initial appointment is for one year purely on temporary basis and renewable subject to review of performance every year for a total period of two years.
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Physics) with minimum 55% marksequivalent grade. Preference will be given to candidates who have qualified in GATENET/ any other equivalent National level Examination.
- Stipend: Rs. 16,000- per month + HRA
- (As per the new Office Memorandum (SR/09/2012) from DST, the Stipend amount may
- change to Rs. 25,000)
- Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on February 15, 2015 which is relaxed up to 5 years for SCSTPHOBC candidates.
- Other benefits: Eligible candidate may be entitled to register for PhD programme of the Institute subject to hisher qualifying the addmission test conducted by the University.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal State University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow – Vacancy in West Bengal State University:
Interested candidates should send their application along with CV to the e-mail address [email protected] with the subject line JRF position under DST project in Dept. of Physics, WBSU. CV should include contact details (postal address, e-mail, phone no. etc.), date of birth and Accademic qualifications. Applications received by February 25, 2014 will receive our fullest consideration. Position will remain open untill filled.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25.02.2015
West Bengal State University Recruitment 2014 – REF.NO:WBSU/REG/ADV/JRF/PHSA/788/14
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From WBSU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017