West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Assistants Job on or before April 28, 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistants|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||April 28, 2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY BF-142, Sector –1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 64|
Detail of West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) Research Assistants Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Assistants (Total Nos. 03) under the TEQIP programme for the following subjects:
- Computer Science and Engineering & Information Technology,
- Software Engineering,
- Micro-Electronics & VLSI Technology
- Essential Qualifications: 1. Candidates should possess M.E./ M.Tech in relevant branch with at least 55% aggregate marks in each exam (relaxation as per rules for reserved category candidates). 2. Candidate should have applied for enrolment under WBUT.
- Desirable Qualifications: 1. NET / GATE / Any other National Level Entrance Examination for doctoral studies 2. Preference shall be given to candidates already enrolled / registered for Ph.D under WBUT 3. Any previous research experience in the form of publication or a certificate from competent authority
Selection Procedure for West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)- Research Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before April 28, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Assistants Vacancy in West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT):
- All candidates must enrol for Ph.D under West Bengal University of Technology within a stipulated time period (as per rules laid down by TEQIP).
- Candidates are expected to carry the original certificates for verification during the interview.
- Research Assistantship is a full time assignment and therefore regular attendance is mandatory on the part of the candidate who joins this post.
- The position is purely temporary for a period ONE YEAR (depending on the progress assessment of the student after every three months) or end of the project, whichever is earlier. No TA/DA would be provided for attending the interview. The fellowship would be @ Rs.16,000/ p.m. (Based on the recent notification received from the Dept. of Higher Education, Govt. of West Bengal).
- Candidates who do not satisfy the above qualifications or criteria or are already enrolled / registered for Ph.D in any University other than WBUT shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates applying for more than one subject/discipline may specify clearly the choice of preference mentioned in the application form.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job April 28, 2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017