Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Personnel) with Graduate educational background
Company name : Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
Posts : Director (Personnel)
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs. 65,000 – 75,000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last Date to apply: 29/08/2014
Details of Post :
Director (Personnel) :
- NAME OF THE POST : DIRECTOR (PERSONNEL)
- DATE OF VACANCY : 01 – 07 – 2015
- SHEDULE OF THE CPSE : ‘B’
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 65,000 – 75,000/- (Revised )
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The incumbent should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university with at least two years cumulative experience during the last ten years at a senior level in various aspects of personnel management and industrial relations in an organization of repute.
- Persons with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management or MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations as an elective subject from a recognized university or Institute or Degree in Law or Industrial Engineering will have an added advantage.
- Age Limit : Minimum 40 Years not Exceed 58 Years
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) for Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority.b) for CMD/MD/Director in Central PSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry.c) For below Board level in CPSE : through the concerned CPSE.
How to apply:
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 29th AUGUST, 2014. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 29th AUGUST, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 29/08/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From WCL|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017