Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Technical) with BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech holders
Company name : Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
Posts : Director (Technical)
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.65,000-75,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 19.01.2015
Details of Post :
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL), WESTERN COALFIELDS LIMITED (WCL) in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.65,000-75,000/- (revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 19th January, 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to reorganise the nationalised Coal Industry and to produce coal efficiently and economically with due regard to safety, conservation and quality. WCL is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited. It is a schedule-‘B’ Mini ratna CPSE under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. Its Registered and Corporate Offices are at Nagpur, Maharashtra. The authorized and paid up share capital of the Company was Rs. 800 crore and Rs. 297.10 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Coal India Limited in the Company is 100%
NAME OF THE POST : DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL)
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Technical) is a member of the Board of Directors of WCL and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for operation of mines and also of field activities, technical functions and safety of mines.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (i) Minimum 40 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a qualified Mining Engineer and holder of 1st class certificate of competency under the Indian Mines Act or a qualified Engineer in Excavation, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. The incumbent should have a minimum of ten years cumulative experience in mining operations at a senior level of Management in a large organisation of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 65,000—75,000 (Revised)
- PAY SCALE: (a) Central Public Sector Executives. Executives holding posts in the pay scale of:
- Rs. 6250-7475 (IDA)
- Rs. 8250-10050 (IDA) POST 01.01.1992
- Rs. 18500-23900 (IDA) POST 01.01.1997
- Rs. 43200–66000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007
- Rs. 14300-18300 (CDA)
- Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 8700 (CDA)
- The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
- (b) Government Officers Government officers of the level of Director in Govt. of India or on equivalent scale of pay or officers of the level of Brigadier in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application will be eligible for consideration on immediate absorption basis.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows:
- For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority.
- For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative ministry.
- For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
How to apply :
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 19th January, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 19.01.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From WCL|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016