Western Railway (RRC-WR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sports Person through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Western Railway (RRC-WR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Sports Person on or before 17/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Western Railway (RRC-WR)
Vacancy Name :Sports Person
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 64 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Sr Sports Officer, Western Railway Sports Association, Headquarter Office, Churchgate, Mumbai 400 020
Detail Of Western Railway (RRC-WR) Sports Person Recruitment:
- Total No of Posts: 64
- Name of the Post: Sports Quota & Name of the Discipline:
- Events/ Proficiency: 05 Posts A. Athletics (Men): 02 Posts B. Athletics (Women): 02 Posts C. Cricket (Women): 01 Post
- Events/ Proficiency/ Position/ Weight: 16 Posts A. Athletics (Men): 01 Post B. Athletics (Women): 01 Post C. Cricket (Women): 02 Posts D. Kabaddi (Men): 02 Posts E. Kabaddi (Women): 02 Posts F. Kho-Kho (Men): 02 Posts G. Volleyball (Men): 02 Posts H. Volleyball (Women): 02 Posts I. Wrestling (Men) (Free Style): 02 Posts
- Events/ Proficiency/ Position/ Weight: 43 Posts A. Athletics (Men): 01 Post B. Athletics (Women): 04 Posts C. Swimming (Men): 01 Post D. Ball Badminton (Men): 02 Posts E. Badminton: 06 Posts F. Cricket (Men): 12 Posts G.Golf (Men): 01 Post H. Football (Men): 02 Posts I. Kabaddi (Men): 01 Post J. Kho-Kho (Men): 02 Posts K. Powerlifting (Men): 01 Post L. Powerlifting (Women): 02 Posts M. Table Tennis (Men): 04 Posts N. Volleyball (Men): 03 Posts O. Weightlifter (Men): 01 Post
- Age Limit: Candidates minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 25 years as on 01-06-2015.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have minimum Graduation for S.No-01, HSC for S.No-02, S.S.C/ Matriculation for S.No-03.
- Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Examination Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.100/- in the form of Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Western Railway Sports Association, Mumbai. No Fee for SC/ ST / Women/ Minorities & Economically Backward candidates.
- Date of Advertisement: 18-07-2015 to 24-07-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17-08-2015.
Selection Procedure For Western Railway (RRC-WR) – Sports Person Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/08/2015
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Trails and after Trial only the FIT candidates will be called for Interview.
How To Apply For Sports Person Vacancy in Western Railway (RRC-WR):
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with two passport size photograph and attested copies of necessary enclosures, in a closed envelope superscribed with “Application for Recruitment against Sports Quota for the year 2015-16″ in a closed envelope addressed to Sr Sports Officer, Western Railway Sports Association, Headquarter Office, Churchgate, Mumbai 400 020 OR to be dropped in the application box provided for the purpose in the Headquarters Office on or before 17-08-2015 by ordinary post only
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/08/2015