Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.1-141/2014-15-ESTT./IB.MRR . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 10th February 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||10th February 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Chandrabani, Mehu Wala Mafi, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248007|
Detail of Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Project Assistant Recruitment:
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun wishes to engage one Project Assistant (GIS) for its GEF-WB (IDA) Project on “Biodiversity Conservation and Rural Livelihood Improvement Project” through a walk-in-interview on Tuesday, 10th February 2015 on purely temporary and contractual basis.
The details of the available position along with essential and desirable qualifications, terms and conditions and how to apply are given below:
- Project Title : Biodiversity Conservation and Rural Livelihood Improvement (BCRLIP)
- Details of position : Project Assistant (GIS) – 01 No.
- Duration : One year on contractual basis.
- Monthly Fellowship : Rs. 16000/-PM
- Age : Shall not be more than 35 years as on 10th February 2015.
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Life Science/Environmental Science /Geo information/PG Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS/BE/BE TECH
- Desirable Qualification 1 year experience in data processing. Desktop Publishing (DTP) skills. Knowledge of application of software’s viz. MS Office, Adobe PageMaker, Photoshop. Experience in dealing with scientific data and preparation of scientific reports /documentation. Experience in Remote Sensing & GIS.
- Description of Work To compile, collate and maintain all information in GIS domain available in WII relating to the project. To assist in analysis and preparation of GIS maps for Project Landscape sites. To assist in modeling scenarios in event of Climate change.
Selection Procedure for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 10th February 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India (WII):
- Candidate(s) possessing Master’s Degree/ PG Diploma along with final year mark-sheets will be eligible to appear for the walk-in-interview.
- Selected candidate will be engaged initially for a period of one year. Subsequently his/her tenure may be extended depending upon the exigencies of work at and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- The selection of the candidate will be based on Walk-in-Interview to be held on Tuesday, 10th February 2015 at the Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun. The Registration of the candidates for the advertised position will be done from 09.00AM to 10.00AM on 10th February 2015 followed by a skill test and interview. Applications of late entrants, after the stipulated time as mentioned above for the registration will not be accepted in any case.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to rejection of the candidature.
- Candidate(s) should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, experience, extra-curricular activities, date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations. All original documents should be produced at the time of registration for document verification. Applications without enclosures and/or incomplete in any respect shall be rejected.
- The Institute will not provide TA and accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the link www.wii.gov.in
- The Director, WII reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10th February 2015
Chandrabani, Mehu Wala Mafi, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248007
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.1-141/2014-15-ESTT./IB.MRR .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From WII|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|