Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Finance Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ B.Sc/ B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Finance Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 31.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Vacancy Name||Finance Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ B.Sc/ B.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun – 248 001, INDIA|
Detail of Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Finance Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The Wildlife Institute of India (WII), a premier national institution under the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India, invites applications from bright candidates and citizens of India for the following posts on contractual basis for the newly established UNESCO Category 2 Centre on World Natural Heritage Management and Training for the Asia-Pacific Region: (a) Information Technology Officer, (b) Administrative Officer and (c) Finance Officer. The contractual period shall initially be of one year duration, which may be extended depending upon the requirement and performance of the candidate.
Position Information Technology Officer
- Qualifications (EQ) Graduate degree in Science with at least ten years of working experience in the area of computer in reputed organizations.
- Desirable Qualifications (DQ) i. Proficiency in use of softwares Pagemaker and Corel Draw ii. Proven experience in preparation of scientific reports and powerpoint presentations
- Age Not more than 45 years as on 31/1/2015
- Consolidated Emoluments Rs. 32,000/ month
Position Administrative Officer
- Essential Qualifications (EQ) Graduate Degree with 15 years of experience of handling administrative/ training/ accounting responsibilities with good service record in reputed organizations.
- Desirable Qualification (DQ) i. Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel) ii. Proven skills in routine administration organization of office events etc. iii. Knowledge and skills of noting and drafting of official/ demi official letters
- Age Not more than 45 years in case of general candidates as on 31/1/2015 Not more than 65 years in case of Ex-serviceman candidates as on 31/1/2015
- Consolidated Emoluments Rs. 30,000/ month
Position Finance Officer
- Essential Qualifications (EQ) Graduate degree in Commerce with at least 15 years of working experience in the area of accounting and financial management in any reputed organizations
- Desirable Qualifications (DQ) i. Proficiency in use of account softwares Tally ERP ii. Experience in preparation of Integrated Pay Roll, Balance sheets. etc.
- Age Not more than 45 years in case of general candidates as on 31/1/2015 Not more than 65 year in case of Ex-serviceman candidates as on 31/1/2015
- Consolidated Emoluments Rs. 30,000/ month
Selection Procedure for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) – Finance Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.01.2015.
- Candidates who fulfil eligibility criteria would be required to appear in Skill cum Proficiency Test in MS Office, Internet, email, typing in English; Office Procedures; Noting and Drafting of official/semi official letters.
How to apply for Finance Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India (WII):
The details of the posts, Essential Qualifications, Desired Qualifications, emoluments offered, and application form in prescribed format is available in the Wildlife Institute of India website www.wii.gov.in. Filled up application form, complete in all respects, accompanied by a Bank Draft for Rs. 1000/- made out in the name of Director, Wildlife Institute of India, payable at Dehradun should be attached with the application form. Last date of receipt of application is 31st January 2015 upto 1700 hrs
The last date of receipt of application is 31st January, 2015. The application as per proforma provided in Annexure-1 for each post may be sent by post/courier or by hand to the Administrative Officer, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun 248001. The applications received late i.e. after 31st Jan, 2015 will not be considered by the Institute.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From WII|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017