Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Information Officer through recruitment notification – Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. WII/ENVIS/ENVIS/140 . Candidates who have completed BCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Wligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Information Officer on or before 31/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Vacancy Name||Information Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Chandrabani, DehraDun – 248 001, INDIA|
Detail of Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Information Officer Recruitment:
The Wildlife Institute of India (WII), a premier national institution under the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India, invites applications from candidates and citizens of India to engage one nformation Officer for its Environment Information System (ENVIS) Project on a purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of one year, which may be extended depending upon the requirement of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Position Information Officer
- Essential Qualifications (EQ) Graduate degree in Computer Applications with at least eight years of working experience in the area of computer applications in reputed organizations.
- Desirable Qualifications (DQ) i. Familiarity with working of the Environment Information System (ENVIS). ii. Proficiency in use of softwares (MS Office, Excel) and preparation of scientific reports and powerpoint presentations. iii. Proven experience in preparation of scientific reports and website development.
- Age Not more than 45 years as on 31/1/2015
- Consolidated Emoluments Rs. 29,000/ month
Selection Procedure for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) – Information Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/01/2015
- The candidates who fulfill the EQ/DQ will be called for Skill cum Proficiency Test on 12th February, 2015 from 1000 hrs. onwards of one hour duration. The candidates will be informed through email/telephone for the Skill Cum Proficiency Test. List of candidates qualified in the skill test and called for interview will be displayed on the Notice Board in the evening of 12th February, 2015.
- The interview of qualified candidates (First 10 Candidates in order of merit) will be held on 13th February, 2015 from 1000 hrs. onwards. Candidates shortlisted for the Interview should bring all documents in original for verification. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Skill cum Proficiency Test and Interview. The Director, Wll, reserves the right to reject any/or all applications without assigning any reasons.
How to apply for Information Officer Vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India (WII):
The last date of receipt of application is 31st January, 2015. The application as per proforma provided in Annexure-1 may be sent by post /courier or by hand to the Administrative Officer, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun 248001. The applications received late i.e. after 31st Jan, 2015 will not be considered by the Institute.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/01/2015
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. WII/ENVIS/ENVIS/140 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From WII|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017