Wildlife Institute of India (WII) invites application for the recruitment of Project Intern & More Vacancies with ME/ M.Tech, M Phil / Phd, Diploma, MSc educational background
Company name :Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Posts : Project Intern & More Vacancies
Qualification : ME/ M.Tech, M Phil / Phd, Diploma, MSc
Salary : Rs.8000-57,000/- p.m
No of Post : 33
Location : Dehradun
Last date to apply: 07/01/2015
Details of Post :
Project Intern & More Vacancies:
WII is looking for bright candidates from Biological & Environmental Sciences / Physical Sciences/ Statistics/ Geo-informatics/ Social Sciences/ Engineering backgrounds for filling up of Project Scientists 03 (three) posts on contractual basis (Scientist-C level), Project Associates 04 (four) posts, Project Fellows 08 (eight) posts, and Project Assistants 08 (eight) posts for the project duration. In addition to the above, Project Interns (up to 10 positions /year) for periods ranging from 03 to 06 months will also be engaged. Applications are invited from the citizens of India who are willing to contribute innovative ideas and undertake research to address the emerging challenges of climate change impacts on biodiversity as per details given below
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Salary|
|M.Sc./M.Tech. in Life Sciences / Forestry/Geoinformatics/ Geology/ Environmental Sciences/ Soil Science/ Computer Application/ Statistics/ Mathematics/Hydrology/ Earth and Atmospheric Sciences or related fields with THREE YEARS experience. OR Ph.D. in any of the above fields||03||Rs. 57,500|
|Project Associate||Ph.D. in Life Sciences / Forestry/ Geoinformatics/ Geography/ Geology/ Environmental Sciences/ Soil Science/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Computer Application/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Hydrology/ Earth and Atmospheric Sciences/Architecture /Mass Communication or related fields. OR Three years of research, teaching, design and development experience after M.Tech./M.E.||04||Rs. 24,000|
|Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences / Fisheries Science/Forestry/ Geoinformatics/ Geography/ Geology/ Environmental Sciences/ Soil Science/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Computer Application/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Hydrology/ Earth and Atmospheric Sciences/Architecture /Mass Communication or related fields with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University and NET/GATE/WIINET qualified. OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Courses relevant to the above subjects||08||Rs. 16,000|
|Project Assistant||Post Graduate Degree (Life Sciences/ Forestry/ Geoinformatics/ Environmental Sciences/ Sociology/ Computer Application/ Economics/ Business Administration/ Mass Communication) OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Courses relevant to above subjects.||08||Rs. 8,000|
|Project Interns||Bachelor/Master degree/Diploma in Biological/ Physical/Engieering/Social Sciences)||10||—|
How to Apply:
- The Candidates are requested to read carefully the Essential and Desirable Qualifications of the different categories of the advertised posts, the description of work, and Terms and Conditions carefully before applying for the positions.
- The applications should be sent in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-1) typed out on A-4 size paper 210×297 mm) accompanied by crossed Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft of the value of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) drawn in favour of The Director, Wildlife Institute of India, payable at Dehradun. Fee is non-refundable. Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- If a candidate is applying for more than one post, separate applications have to be submitted for every post applied for and sent along with the application fee.
- Applications should be accompanied by self attested copies of certificates of age, educational qualifications, experience, and claim for any category of reservation. The original certificates would be required at the time of interview.
- Applications should be sent to ‘The Nodal Scientist, DST-NMSHE Project, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun – 248 001 (Uttarakhand)’ so as to reach on or before 07 January 2015. Applications from abroad and from those in the Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, State/Union Territories in the North Eastern Region, Ladakh division of the Jammu & Kashmir State, Sikkim, Panaji Sub-division of Chamba, Lahaul & Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh should reach up to 14.01.2015. Applications should be sent through Registered post/Speed post only in a cover superscribed Post’s Name and Advertisement No.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 07.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From WII|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017