Wildlife Institute of India (WII) invites application for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade II with 12th Class holders
Company name :Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Posts :Stenographer Grade II
Qualification : 12th Class
Salary : Rs,5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 04
Last date to apply :5th December 2014.
Details of Post :
Stenographer Grade II
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India. The Institute invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for four post of Stenographer Grade II on direct recruitment basis in the Pay Band – 1 (Rs. 5200-20200) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 plus allowances as admissible. The requirements for the post are as under:
NAME OF POST AND NUMBER OF VACANCIES AND THEIR RESERVATION
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Categories and number of vacancies||Vacancy reserved forOrthopedically Handicapped (OH) persons|
|1.||Stenographer Grade II||
Out of the four posts one post is reserved for the persons with disability under OH category with not less than 40% disability. The persons with ‘OH’ disability and belonging to any community (UR, SC, ST, OBC) are eligible to apply.
- Scale of Pay : PB-1 (5200-20200+Grade Pay 2400
- Age limit : Between 18-27 years. Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Widows or Divorced Women or Women Judicially separated from Husbands shall be as per Central Government. Crucial date for determining age limit shall be the closing date of receipt of applications i.e. 28th November 2014.
- 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Skill Test Norms: (a) English Stenography: Stenography/Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m. (b) Hindi Stenography: Stenography/Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m. (c) For transcription of Dictation: For transcription of dictation, 50 minutes in English and 65 minutes in Hindi will be allowed on computer only.
- For General and OBC Category no relaxation in medical standards will be allowed and
- For OH Category, relaxation will be given to the extent it is provided for in the rules as prescribed by Government of India. The candidates seeking the relaxations for OH category should submit the required medical Certificate issued by the Chief Medical Officer/Civil Surgeon and certified by a Medical Board constituted by the Central/State Government.
- The candidates applying for un-reserved posts shall appear for Stenography skill test only in English and those applying for OBC post shall appear only in Hindi. Those applying for Orthopedically Handicapped (OH) category post may opt for Hindi/English medium and their options of medium should be clearly given the application form. The application of OH category, who fail to specify the medium of Skill Test in the application form, would be deemed to have opted for English medium only.
- The candidates who qualify the Stenography Test i.e. who attain the minimum qualifying speed of 80 words per minute in English/Hindi will be called for interview before the Selection Committee of the Institute.
- The merit of the candidate appeared for interview will be based on their performance and marks obtained in the Interview.
- At present the headquarter of Wildlife Institute of India is Dehradun. However, the selected candidate would be liable to serve at any location decided by the Institute as per functional needs.
- In addition to the Stenography work the persons appointed to the posts shall also be liable to perform other offices works of clerical nature as may be assigned by the Institute.
- The relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories candidates shall be allowed in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Government of India from time to time. The relaxation in age limit shall also be allowed to the candidates working in Government Establishments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, Universities etc. in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Government of India from time to time. The relaxations in age limit to Wildlife Institute of India’s employees working on regular or contract basis will be according to the Rules of this Institute.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category, self attested copies of Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority MUST accompany the application form, failing which age relaxation may not be allowed.
- Candidates working in Government Establishments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies and Universities should apply through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application, in the prescribed format, complete in all respects, including postal order/Bank Draft by the due date.
- If a OBC candidate also applies for UR category post, he/she must submit separate application form for that post. Such applicants of OBC should choose English as medium of Stenography Test for Un-reserved category post and Hindi as medium of Stenography Test for the post reserved for OBC category.
- Persons with disability can apply to the posts even if the post is not reserved for them but has been identified as suitable for disabled persons. However, such candidates will be considered for selection to such posts by general standard of merit. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules.
- Selected candidates will be appointed initially on probation for a period of two years from the date of his/her joining. Continuation of their service will depend on satisfactory clearance of probation.
- A panel of candidates found suitable will be prepared. Institute reserves the right to fill any vacancy arising during the validity of the panel from such panel prepared.
- Only selected candidate will be informed about their selection in due course on completion of their selection process and no other correspondence on the subject will be entertained.
- Applications received after the due date, without requisite fee, unsigned applications, incomplete applications and applications not in prescribed format are liable to be rejected.
- Institute will not be responsible for late/non receipt of call letter for test/interview due to postal delay.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- It may be noted that if, at any stage, it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal or misrepresent the facts, his/her candidature may be summarily rejected and his/her employment terminated.
- The date for determining the age limit and qualifications shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- The decision of the Institute in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained from any individual or his/her agency.
How to Apply:
- The applications should be sent in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-1) (neatly hand-written or typed out in A-4 size paper) alongwith a crossed Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft of a value of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) drawn in favor of Director, Wildlife Institute of India, Payable at Dehradun. Fee is non-refundable. No fee is payable for SC/ST/PWD and women candidates.
- Applications should be accompanied by self attested copies of certificates of age, educational qualifications, experience, if any, and claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. The original certificates would be required at the time of test/interview.
Applications should reach to the Administrative Officer, Wildlife Institute of India, P.O. Box 18, Chandrabani, Dehradun – 248 001 (Uttarakhand) upto 28th November 2014. Applications from abroad and from those in the Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, State/Union Territories in the North Eastern Region, Ladakh division of the Jammu & Kashmir State, Sikkim, Panaji Sub-division of Chamba, Lahaul & Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh should reach upto 5th December 2014. Applications may be sent through Registered post/Speed post/by hand in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Stenographer Grade II”.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :5th December 2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From WII|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016