Wildlife Institute of India (WII) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Biologists with Master’s degree educational background on September 19, 2014
Company name :Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Posts :Project Biologists
Qualification : Master’s degree
Salary : Rs.16000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Walk in Date : 19/9/2014
Details of Post :
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Project Biologists for the Consultancy Project entitled “Impact of proposed Manganese Mining on the habitats, wildlife and their movements with special reference to elephants in Malda village in Bonai Forest Division of Sundergarh district of Orisha” purely on contractual basis for a period of one year. The EQ, DQ and other details of the Project Biologist is as provided below:-
- Engagement Positions Project Biologists (2 position)
- Duration One Year
- Location of Project site Joda, Odisha
- Essential Qualification (EQ) Master’s degree in Wildlife Sciences/Forestry / Forest Management / Environmental Sciences / Life Sciences with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university.
- Desirable Qualification (DQ) Other skill and abilities desired will be sound knowledge of wildlife/ environmental concerns and management, proven field based aptitudes and willingness to work in difficult condition in remote area, computer skills for data management and analysis including statistics and GIS, proven experience and skill for writing popular articles / scientific papers / report.
- Expected field work and output Technical survey related to biodiversity values, habitat linkages for animal movement and dispersal, occupancies and seasonal abundances of endangered species, Landcover and landuse maps, impacts of mining and other biotic factors and strategies for mitigation.
- Age Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped categories may be relaxed as per the rules.
- Emoluments Rs.16,000/- (Consolidated); Candidate with Ph.D degree awarded may be considered for higher fellowship according to the rules.
- The registration and documents scrutiny will be from 0930 hrs. to 1100 hrs. on 19th September, 2014 followed by an Interview on the same day. The Institute will not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, Ph.D thesis along with certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in
- The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 19/9/2014
Venue : Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From WII||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|