Wildlife Institute of India (WII) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Scientist with Ph.D educational background on NOV 28, 2014
Company name :Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Posts :Project Scientist
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs.50000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Date : 28/11/2014
Details of Post :
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Project Scientist (One Position) for its GIZ-MoEFCC Project entitled “Strengthening capacity for sustainable and participatory management of Coastal and Marine Protected Areas in India” purely on contractual basis for a period of one year which is extendable depending upon the performance. The EQ, DQ and other details of the posts are as under:-
|Engagement Positions||Project Scientist – (One position)|
|Duration||One Year (Extendable)|
|Candidate must possess a Ph.D (Wildlife Science/Life Science/Marine Biology/ Zoology/Botany) Degree from a recognized University with minimum three publications in peer reviewed scientific journals.|
|After PhD, minimum one year work experience in organizing national level workshops/ seminars /courses related to biodiversity conservation. Data compilation and reporting related to biodiversity conservation. Good writing, publishing and documentation skills.|
|Age||Not more than 40 years as on 1st November, 2014.|
|Emoluments||Rs.50,000/- Consolidated per month. Tax deduction at source (TDS) as applicable would be made.|
|Duration||One Year (Extendable)|
|Terms of Reference (ToR) for Project Scientist||The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun wishes to engage a Project Scientist for its GIZ-MoEFCC Project “Strengthening capacity for sustainable and participatory management of Coastal and Marine Protected Areas in India” on purely temporary and contractual basis. India and Germany have joined hands to work towards the conservation of coastal and marine biodiversity and the improvement of the livelihoods of the local population concerned under the new project “Conservation and Sustainable Management of existing and potential Coastal and Marine Protected Areas” (CSM-CMPA). The project is jointly implemented by the Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF), Government of India, and Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU).
The major objective of this Project promoted by the financial contribution from GIZ is ‘the conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity in the pilot protected areas are improved, taking into consideration the economic circumstances of the local population’. This project aims at conservation and management of potential coastal and marine protected areas in India through strengthening participatory management, capacity development of institutions/individuals and building community support for conservation through education and outreach.
- The registration and documents scrutiny will be start from 0930 hrs. to 1100 hrs. on 28th November, 2014 followed by an Interview on the same day. The Institute will not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, experience along with certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. All original documents/ certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- Application form without enclosures and/or incomplete in any respect will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in
- The Director, WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date: 28.11.2014
Venue : Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From WII|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017