Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Office Assistant Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Vacancy Name : Office Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Dehra Dun
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : (An Autonomous Institution of Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India) P.O. Box # 18, Chandrabani, Dehra Dun – 248 001, INDIA
Detail of Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Office Assistant Recruitment:
The Wildlife Institute of India (WII), a premier national institution under the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India, invites applications of one Office Assistant on contractual basis for the UNESCO Category 2 Centre on World Natural Heritage Management and Training for the Asia-Pacific Region. The contractual period shall initially be of one year duration, which may be extended depending upon the requirement and performance of the candidate.
- Engagement Positions Office Assistant – (One position)
- Essential Qualification (EQ) (1) Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University. (2) One year experience in Secretarial Assistance/office management in government/Autonomous Bodies/PSU/Institution etc.
- Desirable Qualification (DQ) (1) Working knowledge of computer in MS Office, Internet and email. (2) Knowledge of typing in English. (3) Working knowledge of office procedures (4) Knowledge and skill of noting and drafting of official/semi official letters and reports.
- Age Not exceeding 35 years as on 31st July, 2015.
- Emoluments Rs.12,000/- (Consolidated) per month.
Selection Procedure for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) – Office Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Office Assistant Vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India (WII) :
The last date of receipt of application is 31st July, 2015. The application as per proforma provided in Annexure-1 may be sent by post /courier or by hand to the Administrative Officer, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun 248001. The applications received late i.e. after 31.07.2015 will not be considered by the Institute. The interview of qualified candidates (First 10 Candidates in order of merit) will be held on 14th August 2015, from 1000 hrs. onwards. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test and interview. The Director, WII, reserves the right to reject any/or all applications without assigning any reasons.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017