Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – NO. WII/BCRLIP/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 18/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Across India
Detail of Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Project Assistant Recruitment:
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Project Assistant for the Project entitled “Biodiversity Conservation and Rural Livelihood Improvement (BCRLIP) ” purely on contractual basis for a period of one year. The EQ, DQ and other details of the Project Assistant is as provided below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Project Assistant (Technical)||1||Essential Qualification (EQ) (1) Master’s degree in Wildlife Science/Environmental Science/Life Science /Botany with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university. (2) Good knowledge of computer working in MS Windows, MS Office, Internet and email. (3) Good writing skills. Desirable Qualification (DQ) Minimum two years experience in publishing papers/reports in scientific projects.||Rs 16,000/- per month||Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC and Physically handicapped categories may be relaxed as per the rules. OBC Candidate should furnish the current year OBC (non-creamy) Certificate as per Government of India rules|
Selection Procedure for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 18/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India (WII):
GEF-IDA project on “Biodiversity Conservation and Rural Livelihood Improvement Project (BCRLIP)” aims to enhance the conservation of globally significant biodiversity and ensure its long-term sustainability by promoting appropriate conservation practices in biodiversity-rich landscapes. Specifically the Project aspires to develop and promote new models of conservation at the landscape scale through enhanced capacity and institution building for mainstreaming biodiversity conservation.
- The candidates should report by 0930 hrs. for scrutiny of documents on 18th August, 2015 followed by an Interview on the same day. No accommodation will be provided for the candidates appearing for interview.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in The Director, WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/8/2015
Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Across India
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2014 – NO. WII/BCRLIP/2015.
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016