Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Biologist through recruitment notification – Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. WII/SARANDA PROJECT/SHA/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Biologist Job on or before 28/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Vacancy Name : Project Biologist
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Wildlife Institute of India (WII) , Across India
Detail of Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Project Biologist Recruitment:
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Project Biologist for the Consultancy Project entitled “Landscape sustainability challenges in West Singhbhum Region due to collective mining regime: Mining-wildlife habitat Linkages and Impacts” purely on contractual basis for a period of nine months. The EQ, DQ and other details of the Project Biologist is as provided below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Project Biologist (One position)||1||Master’s degree in Wildlife Sciences / Zoology/ Forestry/ Forest Management/ Life Sciences with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university. 5 Desirable Qualification (DQ) Other skill and abilities desired will be sound knowledge of wildlife/environmental concerns and management, proven field based aptitudes and willingness to work in difficult condition in remote area, computer skills for data management and analysis including statistics and GIS, proven experience and skill for writing popular articles / scientific papers/ report.||Rs.25,000/- (Consolidated). Candidate with Ph.D degree awarded may be considered for higher fellowship according to the rules||Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC and Physically handicapped categories may be relaxed as per the rules.|
Selection Procedure for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) – Project Biologist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Biologist Vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India (WII) :
- The candidate should report by 0930 hrs for scrutiny of documents on 28th September, 2015 followed by an Interview on the same day at 1100 hrs. The Institute will not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications research experience, Ph.D thesis along with certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in
- The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/9/2015
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. WII/SARANDA PROJECT/SHA/2015.
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017