Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Coordinator through recruitment notification – Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – No.WII/PCT/ZSL-WII-GFD/2014-15. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Coordinator. Walk in Interview will be held on 06.05.2015 at 09.30 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Coordinator|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Dehra Dun|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||06.05.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehra Dun|
Detail of Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Project Coordinator Recruitment:
To strengthen ongoing conservation efforts to safeguard the future of the Asiatic Lion (Panthera leo persica) in captivity and in the wild, the Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Project Co-ordinator (One Position) for the project entitled “Partnering to support Gir Lion Conservation in Gujarat” purely on contractual basis for a period of one year which is extendable depending upon the performance. The EQ, DQ and other details of the posts are as under:-
|1||Engagement Positions||Project Coordinator – (One position)|
|2||Duration||One Year (Extendable)|
|3||Location of Project site||Gujarat|
|Candidate must possess a Ph.D Degree in Zoology/Wildlife Science/Forestry/Life Science from a recognized University.|
|Research experience in the field of animal ecology, behavioural sciences, population management, understanding of management of captive animals and in-situ and ex-situ conservation.|
|6||Description of Job||
|7||Fellowship||Rs.40,000/- + HRA.|
|8||Age||Not exceeding 40 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ and Physically handicapped categories may be relaxed as per the rules|
|9||Venue of Walk-in-Interview||Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, (Wildlife) and Chief Wildlife Warden, Gujarat State, Aranya Bhavan, Block No. B, First Floor, CH-3, Gandhinagar (Gujarat)|
Selection Procedure for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) – Project Coordinator Post:
- Written Test on 06.05.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Coordinator vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India (WII):
- The candidates should report by 0930 hrs. for scrutiny of documents on 6th May, 2015 followed by an Interview on the same day. No accommodation will be provided for the candidates appearing for interview.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in
- The Director, WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06.05.2015
Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehra Dun
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2014 – No.WII/PCT/ZSL-WII-GFD/2014-15
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016