Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist through recruitment notification – Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – No.WII/GIZ/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Scientist. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/5/2015 at 0930 hrs. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Scientist|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||11/5/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun (WII), an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India|
Detail of Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Project Scientist Recruitment:
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Project Scientist (One Position) for its GIZ-MoEFCC Project entitled “Strengthening capacity for sustainable and participatory management of Coastal and Marine Protected Areas in India” purely on contractual basis for a period of one year which is extendable depending upon the performance. The EQ, DQ and other details of the posts are as under:-
Project Scientist – (One position)
|Duration||One Year (Extendable)|
|Candidate must possess a Ph.D (Wildlife Science/Life Science /Marine Biology/Zoology/Botany) Degree from a recognized University with minimum three publications in peer reviewed scientific journals.|
After PhD, minimum one year work experience in organizing national level workshops/seminars/courses related to marine biodiversity conservation. Data compilation and reporting related to biodiversity conservation. Good writing, publishing and documentation skills.
Not more than 40 years as on 1st May, 2015.
Rs.50,000/- Consolidated per month. Tax deduction at source (TDS) as applicable would be made.
1. Develop teaching and training documents for various courses related to management of coastal and marine protected areas in India.
2. Plan and conduct various training programmes of Institute especially related to coastal and marine protected areas.
3. Assist in developing guidelines for effective management of coastal and marine Protected Areas.
4. Carry out duties as assigned by the Institute.
|Terms of Reference (ToR) for Project Scientist||
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun wishes to engage a Project Scientist for its GIZ-MoEFCC Project “Strengthening capacity for sustainable and participatory management of Coastal and Marine Protected Areas in India” on purely temporary and contractual basis. India and Germany have joined hands to work towards the conservation of coastal and marine biodiversity and the improvement of the livelihoods of the local population concerned under the new project “Conservation and Sustainable Management of existing and potential Coastal and Marine Protected Areas” (CSM-CMPA). The project is jointly implemented by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC), Government of India, and Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU).
The major objective of this Project promoted by the financial contribution from GIZ is ‘the conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity in the pilot protected areas are improved, taking into consideration the economic circumstances of the local population’. This project aims at conservation and management of potential coastal and marine protected areas in India through strengthening participatory management, capacity development of institutions/individuals and building community support for conservation through education and outreach.
Selection Procedure for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) – Project Scientist Post:
- Written Test on 11/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Scientist vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India (WII):
- The candidates should report by 0930 hrs. for scrutiny of documents on 11th May, 2015 followed by an Interview on the same day. The Institute will not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in
- The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/5/2015
Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun (WII), an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2014 – No.WII/GIZ/2015.
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017