Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Biologist through recruitment notification – Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. WII/SAH/Wetland/2015. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Project Biologist. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Vacancy Name : Senior Project Biologist
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location : Bihar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 09/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Bihar.
Detail Of Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Senior Project Biologist Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Project Biologist||01 Post||Any Masters Degree||Rs-16,000/-pm||35 Years|
- The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Senior Project Biologist for the Project entitled “Management Planning of Kushseshwarasthan and Baraila Sanctuaries in Bihar” purely on contractual basis for a period of 4 months.
- The EQ, DQ and other details of the Senior Project Biologist is as provided below:
- Engagement Positions Senior Project Biologist (One position)
- Duration 4 months
- Location of Project site Bihar
- Essential Qualification: (EQ) Master’s degree in Forestry/Wildlife Science/Environmental Science/Agricultural Science/Life Science/Botany/ Zoology/ Sociology/Social Science/Economics/Communication or any other subject relevant to Wildlife Sciences with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university.
- Desirable Qualification (DQ) 3 Years research experience in wildlife sciences. Proficiency in using computers and good writing skill in English language. At least two published papers in journal of repute.
- Description of work (1) Assist in the preparation of an integrated wetland management Plan of the Kushseshwarasthan and Baraila Sanctuaries in Bihar
- Age Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ and Physically handicapped categories may be relaxed as per the rules.
- Emoluments Rs.16,000/- + HRA per month
Selection Procedure For Wildlife Institute of India (WII) – Senior Project Biologist Post:
- Written Test on 09/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Project Biologist vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India (WII):
- The candidates should report by 0930 hrs. for scrutiny of documents on 19th June, 2015 followed by an Interview on the same day.
- The Institute will not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc.
- All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in
- The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09/06/2015
VENUE :Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Bihar.
Reference: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. WII/SAH/Wetland/2015
Top Company Openings: