Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. WII/SAH/Wetland/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 20 Mar 2015 at 09.30 hrs. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Project Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20 Mar 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun|
Detail of Wildlife Institute of India (WII)) Senior Project Fellow Recruitment:
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Senior Project Fellow for the Project entitled “Management Planning of Kushseshwarasthan and Baraila Sanctuaries in Bihar” purely on contractual basis for a period of six months. The EQ, DQ and other details of the Senior Project Fellow is as provided below:
|1||Engagement Positions||Senior Project Fellow (Four positions)|
|3||Location of Project site||Bihar|
|Master’s degree in Forestry/Wildlife Science/Environmental Science/Agricultural Science/Life Science/Botany/ Zoology/ Sociology/Social Science/Economics/Communication or any other subject relevant to Wildlife Sciences with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university.|
|Desired knowledge and experience of (1) Conducting floral and faunal survey and socio-economic survey around protected areas. (2) Experience of application of remote sensing and GIS in natural resource management and (3) Proficiency in using computers and good writing skill in English language.|
|6||Description of work||(1) To prepare an inventory of the flora and fauna /socio-economic status and resource dependency of local people around Kushseshwarasthan and Baraila Sanctuaries (2) Conduct soil water analysis (3) Prepare land use land cover maps on GIS domain (4) Conduct stakeholders analysis and workshops and derive sustainable livelihood options for the local people (5) Prepare visitors profile, sample education and interpretation materials and assist in preparation of sustainable tourism management plans and (6) Assist in the preparation of an integrated wetland management Plan of the above mentioned PAs.|
Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ and Physically handicapped categories may be relaxed as per the rules.
Rs.14,000/- + HRA per month
Selection Procedure for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) – Senior Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 20 Mar 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Project Fellow vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India (WII):
- The candidates should report by 0930 hrs. for scrutiny of documents on 20th March 2015 followed by an Interview on the same day. The Institute will not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in
- The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20 Mar 2015
Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun
Wildlife Institute of India (WII)) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. WII/SAH/Wetland/2015.
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016