Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. WII/PANWCD/2014-15/INTERP/PTR. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Dehadun
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 19/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Wildlife Institute of India Post Box # 18, Chandrabani Dehadun 248 001 Uttarakhand
Company Profile :
The Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India.WII carries out wildlife research in areas of study like Biodiversity, Endangered Species, Wildlife Policy, Wildlife Management, Wildlife Forensics, Spatial Modeling, Ecodevelopment, and Climate Change. WII has a research facility which includes Forensics, Remote Sensing and GIS, Laboratory, Herbarium, and an Electronic Library.The founder was Mr.V.B.Saharia while the first Director was Mr. H. S. Panwar who remained the director from 1985 to 1994. Trained personnel from WII have contributed in studying and protecting wildlife in India. WII has also popularized wildlife studies and careers.
Detail of Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Project Assistant Recruitment:
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Project Assistant for the Project entitled “Planning & Development of Interpretive Services at Panna Tiger Reserve” purely on contractual basis for a period of three months. The EQ, DQ and other details of the Project Assistant is as provided below:
- Engagement Positions Project Assistant (Two positions)
- Duration 3 months
- Location of Project site Panna Tiger Reserve, Madhya Pradesh
- Essential Qualification (EQ) Master’s degree in Wildlife Science/Environmental Science/ Botany with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university.
- Desirable Qualification (DQ) Proficiency in line drawing and painting. Knowledge of interpretive facilities in the Protected Areas.
- Description of work To assist in collection of researched information for preparation of interpretation plan, prepare line sketches and drawings.
- Age Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC and Physically handicapped categories may be relaxed as per the rules. OBC Candidate should furnish the current year OBC (non-creamy) Certificate as per Government of India rules.
- Emoluments Rs.16,000/- per month
Selection Procedure for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 19/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India (WII):
- The candidates should report by 0930 hrs. for scrutiny of documents on 19th June, 2015 followed by an Interview on the same day. The Institute will not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with certificates of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/6/2015
Wildlife Institute of India Post Box # 18, Chandrabani Dehadun 248 001 Uttarakhand
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. WII/PANWCD/2014-15/INTERP/PTR.
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016