Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant, Account Officer through recruitment notification – Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. WII/BCRLIP/07/Recruit/2011-12 . Candidates who have completed B.Com/ M.Com/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant, Account Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/07/2015 to 10/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant, Account Officer
Educational Qualification : B.Com/ M.Com/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Posts
Job Location :Dehradun
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 08/07/2015 to 10/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun (WII), an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India
Detail Of Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Project Assistant, Account Officer Recruitment:
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun wishes to engage following staff for its GEF-WB (IDA) Project on “ Biodiversity Conservation and Rural Livelihood Improvement Project ” on purely temporary and contractual basis.
ACCOUNTS OFFICER: (1 Position):
- Essential Qualification: (1) Graduate/Postgraduate degree in Commerce with specialization in Accountancy or equivalent qualification. (2) Sound knowledge of Accounting software especially TALLY and its application. (3) Good knowledge of computer working in MS Windows, MS Office, Internet and email.
- Desirable Qualification: (1) About 2 years of past experience as accountant preferably in government/quasi government organization. (2) Knowledge of writing cash book, preparing financial reports, balance sheet, filling returns etc. (3) Good knowledge of relevant provisions of Income Tax and other similar Acts.
- Description of Work: • To manage and maintain the overall accounts, purchase and inventory (equipments etc.) in computerized formats. • To maintain a separate cash book and related documents for the Project. • To prepared monthly/quarterly/half yearly/annual financial reports and statement of accounts with accounting standards, income tax provisions relating to TDS & filling of return. • To assist in budget planning and coordinating internal and external audit of project accounts. • To maintain and keep in safe custody all the vouchers/bills for expenses and other purchase. • To maintain the accounts in Tally software on daily basis. • To attend to audit queries and help the auditors in carrying out the audit by providing the relevant information. • To assist in procurement of all type of stores (consumable/non-consumable) as per BCRLIP Procurement Manual for the project and maintain their issue and receipt records in project stock ledger. • To process the fund applications for advances for various activities/field visits by the faculty members and put up to the coordinator of the Project. • To carry out any other related assignment.
- Age: Not exceeding 45 years.
- Consolidated Emoluments: Rs 18,000/-pm.
Project Assistant (Technical): (1 Position):
- Essential Qualification: (1) Post Graduate Degree in Life Science/Environmental Sciences with minimum 60% aggregate marks. (2) Good knowledge of computer working in MS Windows, MS Office, Internet and email. (3) Good writing skills.
- Desirable Qualification: (1) Past working experience (2 years & above) in scientific projects. (2) Published papers/reports etc.
- Age: Not exceeding 35 years.
- Consolidated Emoluments: Rs 16,000/-pm.
- Duration of Contractual Engagement: One year from the date of joining. Likely to be extended for further period(s) depending upon the requirement of the project and satisfactory performance. The selection will be based on the Walk-in-interview to be held on 8th & 9th July, 2015 at the Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun. Candidates should bring duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications and skill training certificates, experience certificates research experience, (for Project Assistant (Technical), extracurricular activities, date of birth etc; along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations. All original documents should be produced at the time of registration.
Selection Procedure For Wildlife Institute of India (WII) – Project Assistant, Account Officer Post:
- Written Test on 08/07/2015 to 10/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Assistant, Account Officer vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India (WII):
The registration and documents scrutiny will be from 0900 to 1100 Hrs on 8th July, 2015. The list of eligible candidates based on document scrutiny will be prepared and the eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in Skill Test. The Skill Test will be held from 1130 Hrs.
onwards on the same day. The skill test will be of one hour duration, containing two parts: Part I- A half hour computer skill test, which would contain basic skill on MS Windows, MS Office, internet and email use. Part II- Special skill test of half hour duration: (i) Accounts Officer – TALLY knowledge (ii) Project Assistant (Technical) – Essay writing (Essay would cover Contemporary conservation theme) (iii) Candidates securing 50% and above marks in skill tests will qualify for interview. The list of qualified candidates for interview will be declared on the same day i.e. 8th July, 2015 and placed on the notice board. (iv) The interview of qualified candidates will be held on 9th July, 2015 from 1000 Hrs, which may continue the following day i.e. 10th July, 2015 if need be. Application Form without enclosures and/ or incomplete in any respect will be rejected. The Institute will not provide accommodation and travel expenses for candidates appearing for the interview. The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidate in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08/07/2015 to 10/07/2015
VENUE :Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun (WII), an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India
Reference: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. WII/BCRLIP/07/Recruit/2011-12
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016