Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Biologist through recruitment notification – Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. WII/SC/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Biologist. Walk in Interview will be held on 02 Mar 2015 at 0930 hrs. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Biologist|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||02 Mar 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun|
Detail of Wildlife Institute of India (WII)) Research Biologist Recruitment:
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Research Biologist for the Project entitled “Landscape Sustainability Challenges in West Singhbhum Region due to Collective Mining Regimes: Mining- Wildlife Habitat Linkages and Impacts” purely on contractual basis for a period of fourteen months. The EQ, DQ and other details of the Research Biologist is as provided below:
|1||Engagement Positions||Research Biologist (Two position)|
|3||Location of Project site||Saranda forests, West Singhbhum district, Jharkhand|
|Master’s degree in Wildlife Sciences/Forestry / Forest Management / Environmental Sciences / Life Sciences with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university.|
|Desired knowledge and experience of wildlife/ environmental concerns and management; proven field based aptitudes and willingness to work in difficult condition in remote area, computer skills for data management and analysis including statistics and GIS; proven experience and skill for writing popular articles / scientific papers / report, etc. Ph.D in relevant field will be preferred.|
|6||Description of work||Technical survey related to biodiversity values, habitat linkages for animal movement and dispersal, occupancies and seasonal abundances of endangered species, Landcover and landuse maps, impacts of mining and other biotic factors and strategies for mitigation.|
|7||Age||Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ and Physically handicapped categories may be relaxed as per the rules.|
Selection Procedure for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) – Research Biologist Post:
- Written Test on 02 Mar 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Biologist vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India (WII):
- The candidates should report by 0930 hrs. for scrutiny of documents on 2nd March, 2015 followed by an Interview on the same day. The Institute will not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in
- The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 02 Mar 2015
Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun
Wildlife Institute of India (WII)) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. WII/SC/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From WII|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|