Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Group-A Scientific through recruitment notification – Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. WII/ADM/2015-16/03 . Candidates who have completed Postgraduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Group-A Scientific Job on or before 26/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Vacancy Name :Group-A Scientific
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : Rs.39,100/p.m
Job Location : DehraDun
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :The office of Director, Wildlife Institute of India, P.O. Box # 18, Chandrabani, Dehra Dun – 248 001
Detail of Wildlife Institute of India (WII)Group-A Scientific Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from IFS Officers for appointment on deputation basis for filling up 03 (three) Group-A Scientific positions. The IFS Officers in the Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600 and those in the Pay Band-4 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700, 8,900 and 10,000 may apply. There is no earmarking of posts and selected officers will be appointed on deputation basis at the level of Scientist-D, Scientist-E, Scientist-F and Scientist-G as per functional requirement of the Institute and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions prescribed vide Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Personnel and Training letter F.No.20011/2/2010-AIS-11 dated March 29, 2012 (Annexure-I) as amended from time to time.
- Eligibility: Essential Qualifications: Scientist – D (PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs. 7600): Minimum of 9 years of service with reference to year of allotment in IFS. Scientist – E (PB-4 Rs. 37,400-67,000 with grade pay of Rs. 8,700): Minimum of 13 years of service with reference to year of allotment in IFS. Scientist – F (PB-4 Rs. 37,400-67,000 with a grade pay of Rs. 8,900): Minimum of 14 years of service with reference to year of allotment in IFS. Scientist – G (PB-4 Rs. 37,400-67,000 with grade pay of Rs. 10,000: Minimum of 18 years and maximum not more than 24 years of service with reference to year of allotment in IFS.
- Desirable Qualifications: (i) Postgraduate Diploma in Wildlife Management. (ii) Experience in the field of Protected Area Management/ Eco development/ Wildlife Research or any other relevant area relating to wildlife conservation and management. (iii) A doctorate degree in relevant field.
- Tenure & Terms and Conditions, During the period of deputation, the IFS officers will be governed by the terms and conditions prescribed vide Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Personnel and Training letter F.No.20011/2/2010-AIS-11 dated March 29, 2012 (Annexure-I) as amended from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) -Group-A Scientific Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Group-A Scientific Vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India (WII) :
- Submission of the application: Application should reach the office of Director, Wildlife Institute of India, P.O. Box # 18, Chandrabani, Dehra Dun – 248 001 latest by 7th September 2015 in an envelope superscribed with “Application for the post of Scientist-D/E/F/G on deputation”. D. How to Apply: Kindly see details as given in Annexure-II.
- Application should be on A4 size plain paper, typed and sent by registered post/courier so as to reach the office of the Director, Wildlife Institute of India, P.O. Box # 18, Chandrabani, Dehra Dun–248 001, Uttarakhand. The envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of Scientist-D, E, F & G”. The application should give complete details namely (1) Name in full in Block letters Date of Birth (3) Father’s/Husband Name (4) Address for correspondence including phone, fax and email (5) Educational/professional qualification indicating clearly examination passed, year, university, subjects, marks obtained (6) Details of previous employment in chronological order specifying specialization or specialized experience acquired, if any (attach certificates, where necessary) (7) Present pay scale, position held, basic pay and total emoluments drawn (8) Details of experience of working in Protected Areas/ Wildlife Research, Conservation and Management (maximum 2 pages only) (9) Any other relevant information (10) A certificate to the effect that all information furnished is true to the best of knowledge of the applicant and (11) Applicants signature with date.
- Only certified copies of documents need to be attached, originals must not be attached.
- Applicants should send their applications through proper channel. Candidates may, however, send advance copy of their applications.
- The concerned department/organization should enclose vigilance clearance certificate and attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports of the officers for the last five years while forwarding the applications of the candidates. It may also be certified that the particulars furnished by the candidate are correct and no disciplinary case is pending or proceedings are contemplated. It should also be certified that the officer selected for deputation assignment at WII would be released by the employer within a three months period. Cadre clearance of selected officers will be obtained by the Institute before the joining of the officer on deputation at WII.
- The IFS officers who have not completed the mandatory three/two years “cooling off” period, as the case may be, in his/her parent cadre between two spells of deputation as on 7 th September, 2015 will not be considered for deputation to WII.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy if the circumstances so warrant in the interest of the Institute.
- The Director, Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons. Director Wildlife Institute of India Annexure-III General Information (1) The headquarter for aforesaid posts would be Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun. The candidates should accordingly indicate their choice of headquarters in their application. However, the selected candidates would be liable to serve at any location(s) decided by the Institute as per functional needs. (2) The IFS officers selected on deputation would normally be placed in the following three departments of the Institute (i) Department of Protected Area Network, Wildlife Management and Conservation Education; (ii) Landscape Level Planning & Management and (iii) Ecodevelopment Planning & Participatory Management. They may, however, also be considered for placement in other Departments/Cells viz. (i) Animal Ecology and Conservation Biology; (ii) Habitat Ecology; (iii) Endangered Species Management; (iv) Population Management, Capture & Rehabilitation and (v) Wildlife Health Management (vi) Computer & GIS Cell; (vii) EIA Cell; (viii) Wildlife Policy Research Cell; (ix) Wildlife Forensic Cell; (x) Captive Breeding & Zoo Management Cell and (xi) Audio Visual & Wildlife Extension Cell depending upon their core competence commensurate with the requirement of the respective Department/Cell of WII.
- The faculty position at WII largely involves training and research and also other institutional activities as assigned by the Institute.
- Candidates, selected on deputation, however, will have option either to get deputation allowance as per extant GOI rules Or 15% Training Allowance as applicable to the training Institutions in terms of Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel Grievances and Pension OM No. 12017/2/88-Trg. dated 9.7.1992 as amended from time to time.
- Allotment of Residential accommodation will be made in accordance with the House Allotment Rules of Institute subject to availability of accommodations. In the event of non-availability of residential accommodation, HRA will be admissible as per rule. Functional working space and computer facility with LAN and other modern tools will be provided to them to work efficiently without secretarial assistance.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/9/2015
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. WII/ADM/2015-16/03 .
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016