Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist-D through recruitment notification – Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. WII/ADM/2015-16/01. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scientist-D Job on or before 14th September 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Vacancy Name : Scientist-D
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Dehradun
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14th September 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Wildlife Institute of India Post Box #18, Chandrabani Dehradun – 248001 Uttarakhand India
Detail of Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Scientist-D Recruitment:
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) invites applications for recruitment of Scientist-D in Dehradun. Last date for application is 14th September 2015.
- Post: Scientist-D
- No. of Positions: 03
- Job Location(s): Dehradun
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/-
- Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science/Life Science/Computer Science/Veterinary Sciences with 07 (SEVEN) years experience in wildlife research, conservation, training and management. OR Ph.D. in any of above fields with 04 (FOUR) years experience in wildlife research, conservation, training and management.
- Age Limit: 35 Years
Selection Procedure for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) – Scientist-D Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14th September 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientist-D Vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India (WII) :
Applications should be sent to the Administrative Officer, Wildlife Institute of India, Box 18, Chandrabani, Dehradun–248 001 (Uttarakhand) so as to reach on or before 07.09.2015. Applications from abroad and from those in the Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, State/Union Territories in the North Eastern Region, Ladakh division of the Jammu & Kashmir State, Sikkim, Panaji Sub-division of Chamba, Lahaul & Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh should reach upto 14.09.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14th September 2015
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. WII/ADM/2015-16/01.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016