Wildlife Institute of India(WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Biologist through recruitment notification – Wildlife Institute of India(WII) Recruitment 2015 – NO: WII/C2C/TS/NOM/BK/001-2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India(WII).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Biologist. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Wildlife Institute of India(WII)
Vacancy Name : Project Biologist
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 17,000/- p.m
Job Location : Dehradun
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 18/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun
Detail of Wildlife Institute of India(WII) Project Biologist Recruitment:
UNESCO Category 2 Centre on World Natural Heritage Management and Training for the Asia-Pacific Region at the Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is the world’s first centre on natural heritage management and training. The overall goal of the Centre is to strengthen the implementation of UNESCO’s World Heritage Convention in the Asia-Pacific region with particular focus on natural heritage conservation. As a part of its activities, the Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun invites application for Walk-in-interview for engaging Project Biologist (one position) for preparing the nomination dossier of the Bhitarkanika Conservation Area (BCA) in the state of Odisha, for inscription as a World Natural Heritage Site of the UNESCO purely on contractual basis for a period of eleven months. The EQ, DQ and other details of the posts are as under:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Project Biologist||01||Masters’ Degree in Wildlife Science / Ecology / Forestry / Zoology with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University. 5 Desirable Qualification (DQ) Research experience in biodiversity and wildlife research, especially in mangrove ecosystems. Published research papers in peer-reviewed journals, ability to speak Oriya and conduct ecological and socio-economic research in tough field conditions||Rs. 17,000/- per month plus HRA as per rule||Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ and Physically handicapped categories may be relaxed as per the rules.|
Selection Procedure for Wildlife Institute of India(WII) – Project Biologist Post:
- Written Test on 18/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Biologist vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India(WII):
- The candidates should report by 0930 hrs. for scrutiny of documents on 18th August, 2015 followed by an Interview on the same day at 1100 hrs. No accommodation will be provided for the candidates appearing for interview.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in The Director, WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/8/2015
Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun
Wildlife Institute of India(WII) Recruitment 2014 – NO: WII/C2C/TS/NOM/BK/001-2015.