Bharathiar University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharathiar University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/05/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharathiar University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,000/-per month
Job Location : Coimbatore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/05/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046
Detail Of Post:
Position is available to work with Molecular Toxicology Group at Department of Biotechnology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore as a Junior Research Fellow. Selected candidates will be working on a research project (SB/EMEQ-246/2014) funded by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Government of India, New Delhi.
- Title of the Project: “Role of fisetin on the interrelationship between autophagy and apoptosis in hepatocellular carcinoma”
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Monthly Pay: Rs.14,000/- (Consolidated)
- Duration: 2 Years (till the termination of the project)
- Essential: Postgraduate degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with First Class.
- Desirable: Motivated students willing to perform in vitro experiments. Experience in animal tissue culture and molecular biology laboratory techniques is a bonus. Should be a team player.
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/05/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Interested candidates those who fulfill the above qualifications may mail the resumes on plain paper with attested copies of educational credentials and experience certificates to Dr. P. Ekambaram, Department of Biotechnology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore — 641 046 on or before 30 May 2016. The eligible candidates are requested to attend the WALK-IN INTERVIEW on 02 June 2016 11.00 am at Department of Biotechnology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore —641 046. No separate intimation will be sent for this walk-in interview. No TA/DA will be provided to attend the walk-in interview. Applicants should note that the position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project which is for two years.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/05/2016